Developmental flow in Agile-Scrum Projects
What you'll learn
- How to develop the sequence of activities in developing an Agile application
- You will learn a broader overview of execution of Agile development using Agile - Scrum framework.
- This gives a fair picture on requirements creation, product grooming, sizing, release road map etc.
- In overall, this provides high level overview of how an Agile-scrum developmental flow could be..
- No Prerequisites ·
Most of the current software product or Application service developments..are being conducted/executed based on one or more of Agile based frameworks. Agile values and practices made a significant improvement in the product or project development methodology. It has brought an improvements and also brought varied changes in multiple areas of product or project executions
This course covers step of activities conducted commonly in an Agile application development. This course is made to get a broader overview on developmental flow of handling Agile projects.
This is a basic – [simple] broader level course explaining about… developmental flow in a typical Agile-scrum sort of development. This course is a brief walk-through of the development activities or developmental flow..
I hope this helps to get some level of basic understanding about the terminology and activities, flow in Agile developments.
You will learn a snap shot on broader overview of execution of an Application using Agile - Scrum framework. .
Define the Scope of the Application product (scope out)
Develop the sequence of product development flow [Outline the flow of development -
Identify & Develop the Requirement items [Epics, Features & User Stories ]
Building Product Backlog & Backlog Grooming
Sizing of the Features
Prioritization & Story mapping
Developing Product Road map
PLANNING OF SPRINTS
Who this course is for:
- who are looking to get a brief understanding on developmental flow of Agile applications
- Beginners who are curious and willing to learn the Agile way of doing tasks
- aspiring new learners, students, those are interested in working Agile teams/projects
Hi, I am Suresh Kumar Kommisetty.
By qualification, I have done Master of Engineering (M.E).
I have around 15+ years of experience in IT Development and Project management and also few years of experience in Teaching/Training. I worked in reputed software development companies developing software applications, project management and worked extensively in application domains like- Retail, Securities and Finance.
I got Agile – Lean practitioner certification by Exemplar Corporation. Scrum master certification by Scrum-Institute. Six Sigma, Green belt certified by Exemplar Corporation. I was SUN certified, Java programmer by SUN Micro systems. I have trained many students in both technical and process oriented courses through class room training.