Carrier Train Your Cat
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get your cat to voluntarily enter a carrier
- Basics of clicker training
- A stress free way of going to the vet
- A new way to bond with your cat
- A clicker
- A hard top carrier with removable top
- A food-motivated cat
- High value cat treats
Do you have to wrestle your cat into the carrier when it's time to go to the vet? At the very least this is stressful, at worst someone gets injured. This course teaches you how to use positive reinforcement methods to get your cat to voluntarily walk into the carrier on cue. You also bond with your cat and start learning clicker training so you can teach more skills on your training journey!
- Cat guardians looking to bond with their cats.
- Cat guardians looking to make traveling cats them a lot easier.
- Anyone interested in cat behavior.
- Cat rescue and transport volunteers.
- Vet techs.