How to Sell More by "Selling" Less!
- Must have a desire to grow; a teachable spirit and an open mind.
It is a commonly accepted principle that "your database is your business." If this is the case, then it is imperative that business owners who desire to increase their influence, reach and profits effectively communicate with their sphere of influence. If you have been struggling to stay in touch with your sphere, or if you are looking for more ways to stay relevant and top-of-mind, then this is the course for you!
Business owners and professionals who have adopted and implemented principles shared in this course have doubled their income; expanded their teams; and reached three year objectives within a year's time. Will you be next? Let's get started!
- This course is ideal for real estate professionals and anyone in a sales business that involves relationships with people.
- C.A.R.E. Defined02:39
- Intro to Your Database00:17
- How to Organize Your Database01:56
- Your Database2 questions
- Organizing Your Database1 question
- Intro to Communication Plans00:25
- How to Reconnect with a Contact03:12
- F.R.O.G. Talk02:53
- Your Call!1 question
- How to Re-esablish a Business Relationship02:47
- How to Re-brand Yourself in a Different Profession01:33
- Your WHY Story03:39
- You WHY Story1 question
- Communication Plans1 question
- Intro to Making Your Touches "Touching"01:27
- Keeping in Touch with Your WHY03:04
- Your First Touch Plan!02:25
- Seven Ways to "Touch" Your Sphere04:08
- 36 Reasons to Connect09:50
- Creative Touches for a "Banner Season"05:12
- Creative Touches for a "Banner Season" Part 202:32
- Bringing It All Together03:19
- Thank You!00:42
Jason is a husband, father and entrepreneurial coach with a passion for helping professionals live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Jason believes that it is not only possible, but should be the aim of every entrepreneur to be both profitable and fulfilled in his or her endeavors.
Jason got his start as a business coach and consultant in 2012 while selling real estate in northern Virginia. As a member of the Agent Leadership Council of his brokerage, Jason often masterminded with other top-producing real estate agents. There he quickly learned that many agents were making a lot of money - running highly profitable businesses - but were totally unfulfilled. They knew what they were good at (in most cases), and how to get the job done, but they really didn't have much of a reason for WHY they got out of bed to work each day. They knew the routine, but lacked a sense of purpose. That was a wake up call-to-action for Jason, and the genesis of REAL Smart Consulting.
Today, Jason coaches and consults with real estate agents; mortgage lenders; financial services professionals; senior corporate leadership and more. As a result of his coaching, business owners have doubled income; launched new teams; pursued buried dreams and continue to chase after and tackle the unknown.