Discover Your Career Path & Land an Ideal Job in 12 Weeks
What you'll learn
- Discover your best career path and the specific industries, organizations, and roles that fit your particular skills & interests
- Create a compelling brand and develop "Next Gen" marketing collateral that stands out and gets noticed by recruiters and hiring managers
- Learn unconventional networking & job search strategies that land the interviews that you want
- Optimize interview skills and value proposition presentation to land more job offers
- Find out the salary negotiation techniques that can increase compensation by 10-15%
- Learn job search secrets that avoid job boards and Applicant Tracking Systems
- If you're experiencing ghosting, rejection, or frustration, this Masterclass will change that forever
- If you are unclear of what industries, business sectors and roles that best fit your skills and abilities
Over 7,000 hours of professional career coaching experience is poured into this Masterclass to help you:
1. Discover an Ideal Career Path that Fits Your Skills & Interests
2. Conduct an Effective Job Search & Stand Out from the Competition
3. Get Noticed by Hiring Managers & Score More Interviews
4. Land the Job Offers You Want (& Negotiate More Compensation)
This high production value Masterclass contains over 80 downloadable tools, templates, exercises, and samples of work with 141 short and to-the-point video lessons.
It offers the professional guidance of a Master Career Coach who's worked with over 1,000 clients to help you easily build "next-gen" resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles that work in the pandemic market, as well as innovative, cutting-edge career marketing documents that will get you noticed by recruiters and hiring managers.
You’ll get all the expert guidance, strategies, tools, tips, and resources offered in a live multi-thousand dollar career coaching package - only at a fraction of the price.
Common outcomes include more confidence, greater professional fulfillment, and thousands of dollars of incremental salary, bonuses, and benefits.
This Masterclass is heads and tails better than other typical resume and LinkedIn development classes and your return on investment will be truly exponential. Take this Masterclass and go from chasing jobs to being a sought-after pro!
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals who want a fulfilling, lucrative career that fits their unique set of skills and abilities
- Those seeking more career direction and professional confidence
- Job seekers who have struggled to land interviews and/or roles that they truly enjoy
- Those who want to change roles and/or industries but uncertain of where to go next or how to get there
Mark Langford is a Master Career Coach, corporate & university speaker, as well as a published author with 30-years of professional experience working with start-ups through Fortune 500 companies from Main Street to Wall Street both domestically and abroad.
After two and a half decades of searching for his ideal job across 7 different industries and working at companies like Procter & Gamble, Disney, Technicolor, Amdocs, The U.S. Court System, Prudential, and an array of start-ups, Mark finally created an innovative career mastery system to help others identify, find and land their ideal positions.
Mark has coached and mentored over 1000 clients to gain more freedom and control over their professional lives. His proprietary system combines next-gen job search strategies, innovative tools, and techniques, as well as a vast library of career development resources acquired from 30-years of experience and his prolific coaching practice.
Mark is also the author of an Amazon bestselling book entitled, "Thank God It's Wednesday: The Business Professional's Guide To Realizing Purpose, Passion and Life/Work Balance” and holds an MBA from the Harvard B-School. Mark resides in Los Angeles and travels frequently to give keynote speeches to companies, universities, and professional organizations on career, networking, and leadership skills development. He also continues to coach business professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, and other career counselors in his private practice.