- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After finishing this course you will be able to take your career to a whole new level
- You will learn the fundamentals of time management to be able to tackle work related tasks efficiently in your career
- You will learn how to increase your concentration and focus in a way that offers better execution of daily and weekly career tasks
- Furthermore, you will be able to plan effectively, set goals, and follow up with proper execution of your career tasks
- Finally, you will increase your productivity, your creativity and your information structuring so you can do more, in less time
- Understand your interests, values and personality and what environments suits your career orientation.
- A will to apply the principles you learn in this course
Dominate the career world:
In a competitive world where everybody is competing to get a promotion, there are some principles that you can follow to dominate the workplace and gain a competitive edge over others in your career.
You will be able to use these principles to tackle daily, weekly and monthly tasks, set goals and achieve them with proper persistence and execution.
Furthermore, you will learn the essentials of time management and planning so you can be more productive and finish more, in less time.
Finally, you will learn the effective methods to increase your cognitive abilities, focus, and concentration to gain a competitive advantage in a digital distracted world.
Get ready to change the game and take your career to a whole new level.
- People who want to ensure success in their careers through principles of cognitive dominance, planning, goal setting, time management and proper execution
- People who want to take their career to a whole new level
- People who want to develop their career skills and orientation
- People who want to acquire or develop their career attitudes and/or behavior