Career Success: How To Get Promoted Fast
What you'll learn
- Get noticed by senior management
- Make your boss your biggest fan
- Create a network of valuable contacts
- Reverse engineer your next promotion
- Leverage your real market value
- Hack the year end talent review
- Identify the key decision makers in your company
- Double your valuable contacts using simple hack
- Impress senior management by asking great questions
- Impress at work quickly and easily
- How to get high profile pieces of work
- Take control of your year end appraisal
- How to proactively manage your boss
- Signal to your colleagues that you are a high value candidate
- Become known as a problem solver
- Build your brand and reputation at work
- Create valuable relationships throughout the company
- Increase your chances of getting poached by rival companies
- Define potential endpoints for your career
- Reverse engineer your CV for any role you want
- Find an expert career coach that will guide you for free!
- Use your market value to create more money & opportunities
- Negotiate more money with simple effective hacks
- A desire to get promoted
- A want to be a top performer at work
Welcome to a step by step course on HOW TO GET PROMOTED FAST! + Free CV Review
This 2 hour course will teach you the five key skills that high achievers use to get promoted!
My name is Paul, I'm a Career Coach, Finance Director & ex PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consultant who has been promoted 5 times in my career.
I guarantee that this course will help you to get promoted - or your money back. :-)
Are you tired of:
getting passed over for promotions
not knowing the real reason you didn't get that promotion
stagnating in the same role and not progressing
not knowing whether to chase a promotion in your current company or to move companies
wondering how some people constantly get promotions?
This course contains two 50 page 'How To Get Promoted' activity workbooks.
One of the workbooks has worked examples to show you every skill, every trick, every hack I've used to successfully get promoted 5 times in my career.
The second workbook is the same workbook but without examples so that you can complete the exercises and learn the same skills and hacks to get that promotion you've been aiming for!
The KEY SKILLS you will learn to enable you to get promoted are:
1) Get noticed by senior management
2) Make your boss your biggest fan
3) Create a network of valuable contacts
4) Reverse engineer your next promotion
5) Leverage your market value
My credentials & qualifications:
Qualified career coach who has helped 100's of people achieve their career goals
Wrote a no.1 bestselling Amazon careers book '1000 Years of Career Advice'
Mentored 100's of young people to achieve success in their careers
Finance Director who has worked with PwC, Reuters, Eurostar, GlaxoSmithKline to name a few
Helped dozens of coaching clients to successfully get promoted
Every skill, trick and hack I've used to get promoted, and that I've shown my coaching clients I've put into this course.
This course will help you make that step up that you've been aiming for and it's for people of all ages, industries, careers, and countries.
Are you ready to get that promotion? If so, then join me today, and I'll show you a STEP BY STEP EXACTLY how to do it!!!!
Remember you can avail of a no questions asked 30-day money-back guarantee. :-)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to advance their careers
- People who are frustrated at not getting promoted fast enough
- Those who can't understand why they don't get promotions
- Anyone who feels undervalued at work
- Someone who wants to be the very best they can be at work
- Those who want to get promoted but can't
- People who are unsure how to get promoted
- Those who want to be a top performer at work
- Anyone that wants to be a high achiever in life
- People who know what they want at work but can't get it
Paul started his career in finance because he didn’t know what else he wanted to do and it seemed like a safe option.
15 years later he is a project manager and independent consultant who leads multi-million pound projects for multinational companies.
Today he loves his job but it took many years of unhappiness in his career to figure out how to get a job he loved.
Now he wants to help people who are also confused and unhappy when it comes to their careers using all the tools, tricks and hacks he has used over the years in his career.
He is a Certified Career Coach (Transformation Academy), Qualified Project Manager (Prince 2), Qualified Accountant (ACA), & Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
In 2018, he wrote the #1 Amazon bestselling careers book '1000 Years of Career Advice' which interviewed 100 graduates 10 years out of university about their careers and their advice for the younger generation.
He is the founder of 1000 Years of Career Advice website which interviews career experts and attracts over 10,000 page views per month
He has worked in Consulting, Finance and Project Management for PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Reuters, Eurostar, & GlaxoSmithKline to name but a few.
He is also a proud Irishman! :-)