WC Ins. Adj. Claims Handling preview Career Readiness Course
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This free course is a preview of the complete Workers' Compensation Insurance Claims handling principle and overview course, that is focused in training college graduates and job seekers who are education ready but not career or skill ready.
The complete training will prepare you for over 12 high paying insurance and insurance related entry level professions that are in demand even in times of bad economy. In this course, you will gain valuable knowledge and relevant language of the industry that will resonate with the profession during your interview, enhance your resume in just a matter of few days, giving you advantage over the rest of the candidates.
While the Free Course is introduction, the Full course will covers the followings:
WC claims handling
Medical and Legal management and terminologies
Claim purification new claims
Understanding Reserve principle
Understanding the various WC benefits
Claim red flags
Overall WC Claim set up from start to close.
At the end of the course, I will help you update your resume and prepare you for successful interview
- College graduages and job/career seekers
- Chapter 5 WC Insurance Adjusters Career Readiness Free Intro.
- Chapter 4 WC Insurance Adjusters Career Readiness Free Intro.
- Chapter 3 WC Insurance Adjusters Career Readiness Free Intro.
- Chapter 1 WC Insurance Adjusters Career Readiness Free Intro.
- Chapter 2 WC Insurance Adjusters Career Readiness Free Intro.
BA in Business Finance with minor in Accounting, licensed Insurance Professional in 3 different states, over 34 + years of extensive experience in the profession as Sr. Claim Examiner, Sr. Claims Analyst, supervisor, trainer/mentor, multiple recognition award winner, author of The Devil is a Father Too, inspirational book and entrepreneur, now enjoying retirement life.