Career Fields Exploration
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore major career paths that will be the "future of work"! Most people now gain career information from friends and families, but that is far less than optimal. Knowing what various career tracks and professions are about is the foundation of building your own career.
- Capital markets & banking, Quantitative finance, PE/VC, Risk management, information system, software development, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, non profit and more coming!
- In each segment, we have real professionals from the field guiding you about a particular career field and how you can get in the door
- No prior course requirements; however, some basic idea of the main industries (e.g., computer science, finance, non profit, etc.) would be beneficial
- This course will benefit those who are curious about the "world of work" and want to explore various ways to apply their degrees to the real world
Technology is changing everything about the way that we live. It is profoundly changing traditional industries and our definition of “work.” A career in the 21st century will requires many new skill-sets and adaptive knowledge - are you prepared for it?
Rather than relying on information from friends and family which can often be limited or biased, ChampAmerica is presenting you with a comprehensive series of career exploration classes. These mini courses focus on some of the most promising career fields which are poised to grow in the coming decades. Our speakers are real industry professionals with a rich set of experiences and a passion for mentoring.
We leveraged the ideology of career clusters, pathways and occupations as defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and our classes are curriculum-based. There are pre-readings, post quizzes, and a glossary for each subject to help you gain a deeper understanding of the profession and the industry as a whole. The purpose of the class is to help you gain specific industry insights without necessarily working in it yourself or knowing anyone that does work in said industry. In this highly competitive job market, it is advantageous to develop a career plan ahead of time. So join us, open up your horizons, and lay a solid foundation for your future careers!
The series now includes the following 11 career tracks. We are adding new ones in the coming months. Please check back for new information.
Careers in Capital Markets
Careers in Quantitative Trading
Careers in Private Equity and Venture Capital
Careers in Business Analytics
Careers in Software Development and Product Management
Careers in Risk Management
Careers in Mechanical Engineering
Careers in Electrical Engineering and Supply Chain
Careers in Data Science
Careers in Information System
Careers in Nonprofit Organization
- Students of various academic levels, professionals, or anyone interested in a new career fields