Career Success Secrets To Land Your Dream Job
What you'll learn
- Strategies that you can use in the post-COVID19 world to search for and secure a job that is suited for you.
- Explore your likes, dislikes, values and everything that drives and motivates you relating to your career. You will receive exercises that will provide you with the opportunity to review your past and present and create a meaningful vision for your future.
- Craft a personalised roadmap that will get you to a meaningful, fulfilling career that suits your personality and where you are in your life right now.
- Find out how to take the next steps in your career, whether you are a seasoned veteran, or have never worked before.
- Even if you are working in a career you like, you'll learn how to take your work to the next level.
- How to approach your personal branding and marketing as an expression of who you truly are (based on the self-discovery you'll do as a first step).
- Write and format a powerful resumé, CV and cover letter that will capture the attention of employers and help you land your dream job. With templates and useful case studies, you'll know exactly what to include, what to leave out, and how to make your expertise shine.
- Why and how to use LinkedIn. You'll learn how to update your LinkedIn profile to help you in your job search and get you noticed by your network and recruiters.
- What networking is and how to use your existing network to build connections that will lead to job opportunities.
- How to tap into the hidden job market using job boards, recruiters and marketplaces, and which method is best for you depending on what you want for your future career.
- How to be fully prepared for job interviews so that you appear confident and in control. You will prepare for in-person, phone and video interviews.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills that will help you negotiate a higher salary and convince employers that you are the best candidate.
- The mindset that will let you handle the challenges life throws at you while also being able to prosper in all areas of your life.
- You do not need prior knowledge about writing resumés, CVs, cover letters, or previous experience working with LinkedIn, networking, searching for a job or career reinvention to get the most out of this course.
- This course contains downloadable and printable worksheets, resource lists, and templates for resumés, CVs and cover letters. Therefore, we recommend you have access to a printer, but it is not absolutely necessary.
- No prior experience with a career change or searching for a job required before taking this course. We'll cover all the steps in detail.
This course is for anyone who feels stuck, unhappy, or unfulfilled in their current job or career – and even for someone who does not have a job yet. It’s also for those who are not sure which direction they want to go in, or how to go about securing the position, or career, of their dreams. You could be a seasoned veteran who seems to be successful in the outside world, but deep down, you feel that you need a change. It could also be for someone who has never worked before and is in the process of looking for a job this very moment yet is uncertain of what the next steps are to finding their dream job.
If you have lost your job during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis, then this course will help you secure another job that is fitted to your skills, personality, and desires.
No matter where you are in your life or career, I have good news for you. I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is possible to have the job of your dreams. A career that gives you a sense of meaning and fulfillment, one that leaves you refreshed and energised, and above all else, one that feels like it is a perfect fit for you.
I say all this from my own experience. My name is Sarah Jones. I am a top executive, talent development and career reinvention coach. I too have been in a career that left me frustrated, stressed, unmotivated, bored and in despair. I have also seen the other side. I went from being stuck in a draining career to a career that I absolutely love – helping other people like yourself succeed and find meaning in life.
Did I have to overcome fears and doubts? Certainly. Was it challenging? Of course. Did I make mistakes along the way? More than you can imagine.
Was it worth it? Absolutely.
Not only was I able to accomplish this for myself. I have helped countless clients in my coaching practice achieve the same. Clients who felt like they had reached a dead-end in their lives and careers, who nonetheless came out with a job that left them feeling empowered and living to their full potential.
And starting right this moment, I can help you do the same. With this course, you will have exclusive access to the same tools, exercises and mindset shifts that transformed my life as well as the lives of countless of my clients. These are the very same tools that I use day to day in my practice to deliver phenomenal results. And my clientele ranges from high-flying executives to people who have never had a job before. So that’s how I know these tactics work – and they work across the field.
The first steps begin with YOU. You will discover what it is that drives you in life, what fulfills you. You will explore your likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses. More importantly, you will discover your deepest values. You will find out what is it that makes you unique and what you can offer that no one else does. You will take a close look at your past, explore what got you to where you currently are, and where you are going.
These first steps will be essential to start the process of a career change. As the Ancient Greek philosopher, Socrates, put it "the unexamined life is not worth living." And make no mistake you will be examining your life much more in-depth than you might be comfortable with. But being unhappy in your career can translate to unhappiness in other areas of your life such as stress, anxiety – and worse. You will have to be brutally honest with yourself, but in the process, you will discover who you truly are.
Once you gain clarity about yourself, you can start to set career goals and work on the details of your future. You can build up a career vision that motivates you, goals[JS1] [-2] that make it easy to get out of bed in the morning, full of energy and refreshed. You will also identify any obstacles that stand in your way and devise a strategy to smash right through them!
Then I will teach you all about creating a brand out of yourself and how to effectively market your skills. You will learn how to optimise your resumé, CV, and LinkedIn Profile. Or build them from scratch if you never had them. Your marketing materials will revolve around the extensive self-analysis you did in the earlier part of the course. It will be an expression of your deepest values and your authentic self.
And then, I will teach you all about tapping into the hidden job market to find the job opportunities that are the right fit for YOU. You will learn all about Job Boards, Recruiting Agencies and Marketplaces, and how you can choose the one that is most effective for you. This section is very detailed, and we go in-depth when looking at each method of searching for a job. This is helpful even for those who want to work independently, as freelancers and consultants.
And when you land job interviews, this course will arm you with everything you will need to create an excellent first impression. You will appear confident, professional, and trustworthy. You'll learn how to keep calm and remain in control even in the most nerve-racking interviews (and other high-pressure situations too!).
When it comes to negotiating your salary, this course will cover powerful negotiation tactics. These are skills that will serve you in your contract and salary negotiations, and throughout your career.
This comprehensive Career Change course is 2 hours and 20 minutes in length, has 7 sections, 37 video lectures, 8 easy-to-complete (yet powerful) worksheets, resource lists, and templates for resumés, CVs and cover letters. Here's what we'll cover in this course:
● A process of self-discovery where you explore your values, likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, and learn to channel them into finding your ideal career.
● How to perform a Career SWOT analysis to gain clarity on your past, your present situation, and craft a personalised roadmap for the future.
● Build a personal brand revolving around this process of self-discovery so that you present to the world your most authentic self.
● Build a powerful, compelling resumé and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the help of proven principles and included downloadable templates.
● Write a persuasive cover letter that will capture the attention of employers and hiring managers. It will let your unique skills, experiences, and expertise shine.
● How to build a great LinkedIn profile. You will learn not only what to include, how to choose appropriate photos, but also how to align your LinkedIn profile with your goals.
● How to use your network to maximise your chances of landing your dream job. Your existing network, as it is, is brimming with opportunities. But you have to know how to actually tap into it to gain any benefits.
● Cultivate a mindset that will let you handle whatever challenges life throws at you and will let you prosper in your life and career. With this mindset in place, you will go through life with resilience, confidence, and with the ability to notice opportunities all around you wherever you are.
● How to tap into the hidden job market. Even when it seems that traditional routes of job searches are tapped dry, you will still be able to discover ample opportunity through alternative ways. Learn about how to find possibilities hidden in plain sight with Job Boards, Recruitment Agencies, and Online Marketplaces.
● And so much more…
Upon completing this course, you will have in your arsenal everything you need to go from where you are to the career of your dreams. It doesn't matter your age, your work experience, or the industry you're in.
Now let's imagine that you get your dream career, and some years down the line you get those nagging feelings once again. You want to make a career change all over again. No worries! You will have practical skills ranging from effective resumé writing, crafting an attractive LinkedIn profile, negotiation and persuasion know-how, and more. All skills that you can apply over and over again throughout your life. Not to mention that you get exclusive lifetime access to my course, so you can come back to it at any time if you forget something.
Here's How You Should Proceed With This Course:
First go through all the videos, all the worksheets, and downloadable material as quickly as possible. Watch the videos at 2x speed and give the written material a quick scan, without completing it. This will provide you with a bird's eye view of the entire job process.
Then go through the material a second time. Go at your own pace, listen carefully, take notes, do the worksheets, and take the quizzes at the end of every section. Take time at the end of every lesson to reflect on what you have learned. There is no deadline for finishing this course. You will be able to fit it around your current life and responsibilities – even if you are a busy professional. It doesn't matter if it takes you one week or several months to complete this course – YOU WILL STILL GET THE BENEFITS.
And finally, when you're done…
Apply, apply, apply!!!!
Take everything you have learned and put it to use in the real world.
Let's imagine that some time has passed. It could be 6 months, a year, or more. Here are 2 scenarios: one in which you entirely apply everything in this course and take massive action. And one where you don't put to practice what you learn.
In one case, you'll be exactly where you are now. Unfulfilled. Stressed. Miserable. Powerless. Stuck in a soul-destroying job as life passes you by wondering to yourself "Is this all there is?"
You can wake up every day feeling refreshed, excited, and ready to tackle whatever challenge life brings. You go to work full of vibrancy, hope, and positivity. Not only do you have a career that you love… it gives you a sense of purpose, direction, and motivation. You'll be doing work that is true to yourself, in alignment with your deepest values and who you truly are. You'll probably even wonder at times "how can this be possible? How can my life be THIS GOOD?"
I've been there. A countless number of my coaching clients have been there too. And I KNOW that you can get there as well.
Perhaps you're skeptical. You're unsure if this course will help you with your career. Maybe you've never heard of my brand or me and are not sure if you can trust me. I get it.
That is why this course comes with a 100% 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this course, or if you don't like it for ANY REASON, you will get all your money back within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. In 30 days you’re either well on the path to the career of your dreams, OR you have your money back. It’s that simple. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Are you ready to unleash your true career potential? Enroll in this course so that I may help you transform your life and career today!
Who this course is for:
- People who have lost their jobs due to COVID-19 and who are currently trying to secure another job.
- Seasoned professionals who may seem successful "on paper", but are unfulfilled in their current careers.
- Mid-career professionals who may be happy in their current line of work but who wish to get a promotion and take their career to new heights.
- Freelancers or independent contractors who want to learn how to more effectively market their services, tailor their work to their deepest values and score more gigs.
- Anyone interested in finding their dream job that besides paying them well and gives them security, fulfilment, purpose and joy.
- Job seekers, college students, and MBA graduates who are hunting for jobs and who want to advance in their careers quickly.
- Anyone interested in reinventing their career around something they're passionate about.
- Anyone interested to learn the practical and soft skills required to secure the job of their dreams (resumé building, crafting a compelling LinkedIn profile, effective networking, searching for jobs efficiently, preparing and succeeding in job interviews).
- This course is NOT for those who are looking for instant success in finding the job of their dreams. Figuring out what you love, and then finding work in that field is not an easy task and requires continuous effort & persistence to achieve.
Sarah Jones is an accredited leadership, talent development, team productivity, and career reinvention coach. She is also a published author, and a highly sought-after speaker and member of the Public Speaking Association.
Sarah, through her tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit, rose through the ranks and became one of the first women leaders sitting in boardrooms of major corporations in the UK. During that time, she worked on some of the biggest mergers and acquisitions deals in the pharmaceutical & logistics industries.
After nearly two decades in PR, Sarah took her love of personal development to establish Sarah-J Coaching. Combining her expertise from working in leading organisations and PR, she aims to provide ground-breaking insights to revolutionise companies and individuals alike.
Sarah's writings and commentary have been featured in major publications such as The Guardian, BBC, Buzzfeed, Daily Express, The Daily Mail, and HR Magazine. She has also done speaking engagements at Pearson Business School, Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, and The Institute of Directors.
As a coach, Sarah has guided thousands of people to identify their challenges, build on their strengths, reinvent their careers, and achieve success across all areas of their lives.
She helps organisations across the United Kingdom by turning their managers into authentic leaders, establishing programmes to attract and retain talent, maximising the performance of women leaders, and igniting team performance. She has helped bring countless organisations and individuals to peak levels of performance – and she can help you too!