Card Making with the Brother ScanNCut
What you'll learn
- Students will learn a variety of card making techniques.
- Students will learn how to work inside of Canvas Workspace.
- Students will learn how to use the Brother ScanNCut to assist with card making projects.
- Students will learn how to create envelopes.
- Students should connect their Brother ScanNCut to the Wireless network.
- Students should register for a free Canvas Workspace account.
- Students should register their Brother ScanNCut machines in Canvas Workspace.
Would you like to take your card making skills to a whole new level with the help of your Brother ScanNCut? This course is loaded with practical examples and projects. I show how to use both the SDX125 and the CM350 or ScanNCut 2. You can follow along with whichever model of ScanNCut you have. Use materials from your craft stash and learn how to make professional cards by watching the detailed tutorials and then practicing what you learn. The course never expires so there will be chances to review the material again as you want to try the skills you learn. I encourage you to share your work with other students in the course. Feel free to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with your ScanNCut. I look forward to embarking on this crafty adventure with you.
This course Includes the following topics:
Creating Z-Fold Cards
Creating Easel Cards
Creating Mini Notes Cards
Creating Pop-Up or Box Cards
Who this course is for:
- Beginning and Intermediate Brother ScanNCut users.
- Paper Crafters
I'm the Papered Chef and love all kinds of paper crafting including stamping, die cutting and card making. I sell my crafts at craft fairs, on Etsy and through custom orders. I also teach craft classes and have facilitated craft club activities for several years. I volunteer to craft with non-profit organizations and donate many of my crafts to organizations. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and strive to create and share original projects using Stampin' Up which I then share with others. I love sharing my paper crafting recipes with the world so please visit my blog and YouTube channel using the links in my profile. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enroll in one of my Brother ScanNCut courses.