Photoshop for Car Photography
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Advance your post processing editing skills
- Removing & cloning out elements in adobe photoshop
- Camera RAW Magic
- The power of Masking
- How CPL Filters work
- Dodging & Burning the car in Adobe Photoshop
- Make your subject pop-out
- You should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- You should be familiar with the Pen Tool
- You should be familiar with Masks
This course is split into 12 videos that will shed some light on how to professionally edit & retouch car photos in Adobe photoshop.
It's been nearly a year since I have launched my first car photography class on Udemy & now I am back with more tools of the trade, I have refined my workflow & became better at car photography, its now time to share the knowledge with you.
Ever wondered how automotive photographers get sharp detailed photos?
Want to improve your photoshop skills for car photography?
Want to understand my automotive and car retouching workflow?
Want to have a clean & a professional looking image?
--------------------------- ” Then this course is for you ” -------------------------------
What you will learn:
Aligning layers & Determining the Base Layer
Selectively mask in details
Fix issues that wasn't noticed during the shoot
Cleaning up the photo ( Healing brush tool & the Clone stamp Tool)
How to use Camera RAW Magic
How is the pen tool used for car photography
Sharpening your Photos
Make your subject stand & pop out
New dodging & burning technique
A prior knowledge to using basic tools in photoshop is required, I will be supplying additional resources as required.
- this course is for automotive photographers who want to take their car editing skills to the next level
- Beginners Car Photographers curious on how to use Photoshop for Car Photography
You could easily move the camera accidentally when taking multiple shots & rotating the CPL filter, the first step when stacking the layers in photoshop is to align them and then determine the base layer.
Learn the basics of of masking in Photoshop & how to use guide layers effectively.