Car Maintenance Anyone Can Do
What you'll learn
- Check all fluids and maintain proper levels.
- Change the engine spark plugs
- Battery maintenance to prolong the efficiency and life of the battery
- Learn how to change a flat tire, fix a flat, and much more
- A desire to become more self reliant.
Has this thought ever crossed your mind; 'What should I do to my car so it runs well?' Well look no further. Taking care of your vehicle doesn't have to be a scary mystery. This course focuses on the practical knowledge and tasks needed to do maintenance on your car or truck. Some of what you'll learn:
Monthly fluid checks-your car likes to know you care
Change the engine oil-the lifeblood of your car
When and how to change spark plugs
How to safely work on your vehicle- keep all your fingers, they come in handy
You will learn preventative steps that can add years of life to your car and save you some money. For those of you looking to become more independent and self-sufficient, I have also included how to change a flat tire, jump start a car and more. So let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Teens, Millennials, and anyone who wants to know how to do simple maintenance on their vehicle.
Hi, I'm Barry. I was in the automobile industry for 23 years, officially. Seems like all my life, unofficially. I changed careers later in life and became a public school teacher. I am passionate about giving people the tools they need to accomplish their goals. I designed this course so anyone can learn how to take care of one of the most important pieces of tech in their life, the car. Sign up for my course and keep your car running a long time.