Car Maintenance Anyone Can Do
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Check all fluids and maintain proper levels.
- Change the engine spark plugs
- Battery maintenance to prolong the efficiency and life of the battery
- Learn how to change a flat tire, fix a flat, and much more
- A desire to become more self reliant.
Has this thought ever crossed your mind; 'What should I do to my car so it runs well?' Well look no further. Taking care of your vehicle doesn't have to be a scary mystery. This course focuses on the practical knowledge and tasks needed to do maintenance on your car or truck. Some of what you'll learn:
Monthly fluid checks-your car likes to know you care
Change the engine oil-the lifeblood of your car
When and how to change spark plugs
How to safely work on your vehicle- keep all your fingers, they come in handy
You will learn preventative steps that can add years of life to your car and save you some money. For those of you looking to become more independent and self-sufficient, I have also included how to change a flat tire, jump start a car and more. So let's get started.
- Teens, Millennials, and anyone who wants to know how to do simple maintenance on their vehicle.
The basic amount of tools needed to get started. Also, what other tools would come in handy, though they are not needed to get started.