Car Deal Dominator
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to do vehicle research quickly and efficiently.
- Figure out what vehicle is the best one for their needs and budget.
- Find out the best price on any vehicle.
- Lose their fear of car dealerships and car salespeople.
- Find the best dealership and salesperson.
- Locate the exact vehicle you're looking for.
- Deal and negotiate with any person you meet at the dealership.
- Get the best tips and tricks salespeople play on customers.
- You're NOT going to be e-mailing every dealership from here to Timbuktu.
- You need to have the mindset that you need a new vehicle.
Learn How To Research, Locate, and Negotiate For Your Next Vehicle From a Genuine Car Salesman
Buying a new car can be a chore. There's research you have to do, spreadsheets to make, assessing the value on your current vehicle, test drives you need to go on, trying to figure out if you should buy or lease... The list goes on and on.
I see it all the time when I'm at work. I can't tell you how many people that have come into my dealership not having a single clue about what they're looking for. I've had so many people scared about being taken advantage of. Look, I get it. Car salesmen have the reputation of being one of the least trusted people out there! The best thing to combat that feeling is to be informed.
I Want You To Be Informed!
Being informed is one of the best ways in order to get the best deal on a car. A well-informed customer is an easy customer to deal with. Therefore, that's why I created the Car Deal Dominator! I've spent years researching and found the absolute best information to easily research, locate, and negotiate for your next vehicle. I want you to save potentially thousands of dollars on your next vehicle!
Can't Figure Out What Vehicle You Want?
You're in luck! This is one of the biggest challenges I see people having when deciding to buy a new car. There's tons of options, colors, reviews, and opinions out there. But, it's all fluff! I show you how to cut through all of that and show you how to pick the best vehicle for your needs. And all within your budget! I've pin-pointed six different aspects of a vehicle that will help you figure out why you need a particular model and what you should look for.
How Do I Find Out the Best Price?
There's lots of different websites out there that claim they have the best price for a car. Only a seasoned car salesman will know which one really has the best price... and that's what I show you! I'll show you what websites have the best pricing information on any vehicle you're researching. I'll also go in depth about why a particular price is the best price out there.
Don't E-mail Every Dealership Asking For Their Best Deal!
E-mailing a whole bunch of dealerships asking them what their best price is the WORST idea in order to get the best deal! Why? Here's why:
- You now have all of those dealerships knowing that you want to buy a car right now.
- They all want you to buy a car from each of them.
- They're all going to call and e-mail you almost EVERYDAY for a long time UNTIL you buy.
- Their e-mailed price isn't their best price.
Why would they e-mail out their absolute rock bottom price when they know you're going to shop that around? I show you how to respond to all of those e-mails and what to do instead of e-mailing everyone for the best deal. You'll learn how to REALLY get the best deal!
Locate the Vehicle You Want!
Instead of doing a shotgun approach to buying a vehicle, I show you how to find the actual vehicle you want! I've gone though and found specific places online where you can see what dealerships have the exact vehicle you want!
How to Deal with Car Salespeople
It takes one to know one! Dealing with seasoned salespeople working on commission can be hectic. I'll show you how they tick, what to say, how to act, and how to use their own words against them!
How to Negotiate For the Best Deal
Negotiating the best deal takes knowledge, confidence, patience, tact, skill, and persistence. I show you how to set the stage for a successful negotiation. You'll learn how to counter their objections, what to say, and how to act. I'll show you how to deal with anyone you encounter:
- Your car salesman
- The dealership's closer
- The sales manager
- The finance manager
You'll also learn what to do after the sale is closed and what to do before you drive your shiny new vehicle off of the lot.
- People looking to get the absolute best deal on their next vehicle.
- People that don't have any idea what vehicle they should get.
- People wanting to learn how to negotiate properly.
- People wondering how to get a new vehicle with questionable, bad, or no credit.
Welcome to the Car Deal Dominator! In this lesson, I will give a basic overview of everything that will go on in the course. Please, please, PLEASE watch this video FIRST in order to understand my method in order to get the best vehicle, the best deal, and the reasons behind it. Thanks! :)
This lesson was specifically made for those having trouble figuring out what vehicle to get. I totally understand how difficult of a choice it is, so I'll cover some get options to rank and to consider. From there, it's a matter of taste and narrowing down your must haves.
In this lesson, I will go over the pros and cons of buying and leasing. I know there's a lot of people that don't want to lease, because they "wanna own their car". However, once I showed them the differences of leasing vs buying... a lot of people leased! Remember, those predatory leases from the 1980's and 90's? Those are long gone. So, a lease will be an excellent choice for some. Check it out in the lesson!
In this lesson, I'll go over the best websites to visit in order to find out the best price for your new vehicle:
This is it! This is the lesson you've been looking for! I'll show you step by step on how to find the rock bottom price on a new vehicle. Even though you may find an absolute rock bottom price, it doesn't mean the dealership will always say yes to that price. So, I'll also show you a range of prices that you should consider if they won't match the rock bottom price you found.
In this lesson, I'll go over how to find out the best value of your current vehicle(your "trade" or "trade-in"). I'll show you how to find a range of values that you should accept from these websites:
- Kelly Blue Book - http://www.kbb.com/whats-my-car-worth/
- Edmund's - http://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/
- NADA Guides - http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars
- Clearbook - http://clearbook.truecar.com/
- AutoTrader Trade-In Marketplace - http://tradein.autotrader.com
- 10 Minute E-mail Account (it's a temporary e-mail account that lasts for 10 minutes if you don't want to get a response from dealerships): http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
- Cars.com (to check current values of cars similar to you) - https://www.cars.com/
- Autotrader.com (to check current values of cars similar to you) - http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/?Log=0
In this lesson, I'll go over some options for you in case you don't have great credit, you're a first time buyer, or if you're in a bad position with your current vehicle.
Remember to check your credit score for free at https://www.creditkarma.com/. I love Credit Karma!
- It's 100% free.
- It's secure.
- You don't have to sign up for any services just to get your score like at other sites.
- No gimmicks.
- They'll never ask for your credit card.
- It's the absolute best place to find out your credit score online. Trust me!
A lot of people are scared of dealerships. A reason why this happens is because they don't know what's going to happen to them. Therefore in this lesson, I'll go over the entire sales process a dealership will put you through. This way, you'll understand what's going on, how to react, and how to navigate it.
In this lesson, I'll show you how to find out where that exact vehicle you've been researching is located.
As discussed in the lesson, here are some websites to check:
- http://www.autotrader.com/car-match/ is a fantastic site to see what dealerships around you have the car you’re looking for! Most dealers use Autotrader for their used inventory as well!
- http://www.edmunds.com/finder/ is a good resource. However, I think they’re only listing dealerships that are participating in their TMV program.
- http://www.newcars.com/dealer-inventory has a great new car locator. However, it won’t list every dealership.
The time has come! It's time to negotiate for your new vehicle! I'll guide you step by step through the entire negotiation process. It starts from the time you pull back into the dealership from your test drive until you've signed all of your paperwork in finance. I'll show you how to act, what to say, and how to counter the salesperson's objections and suggestions.
Look, I understand there's a lot of people out there that hate to haggle. It's not that you're too nice or that you hate to deal with others... you just want this whole process to be easy. I completely understand and I've discovered some methods to get a fantastic deal without going back and forth in negotiations!
Everybody wants the absolute lowest price anyone has ever gotten on a particular vehicle. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. Your goal should be find the vehicle and price that fits your needs. In this lesson, I'll help you figure out what some realistic expectations are for pricing, how greedy you can get, when to settle, and getting over that mental block of "there's a better deal somewhere else".