CAPM® Certification: CAPM Exam Cram - Get your CAPM! 14 PDUs
What you'll learn
- Review all the project management processes you should know for the CAPM exam
- Perfect shortcut to pass the CAPM Exam
- Quickly memorize the terms you need to know
- If you are preparing for CAPM, I recommend you to enroll and complete a 23-contact-hour CAPM exam prep course before starting this course.
- If you are not studying for the exam and looking for a course to refresh your Project Management knowledge, then there are no requirements or prerequisites.
THIS COURSE IS THE FINAL BOOST TO GET YOUR CAPM!
> Review everything you should know for the CAPM Exam!
Let’s say you have completed my 23-contact hour CAPM Exam Prep Course, or another course satisfying this condition. Before taking the CAPM exam, it is a good idea to review what you have studied. I know that reviewing such a course including 23 hours of content is very hard, and it might be time-consuming. This is why I have created this Cram course.
> This is the course which will make you save time!
In this short but effective course, you will find every CAPM exam topic explained. I will explain the concepts in a short but effective way, therefore, besides reviewing everything, you will save time.
> All the project management processes are covered!
In this Cram course, I will talk about everything you need to know for the exam. All the knowledge areas and project management processes are covered in this course!
> Earn 14 PDUs or 14 Contact Hours!
If you are a CAPM (or a PMP), you can claim 14 PDUs after completing this course. If you are studying for the CAPM Exam, you can claim 14 Contact Hours after completing this course.
5 Project Management Process Groups:
Initiating Process Group
Planning Process Group
Executing Process Group
Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
Closing Process Group
10 Knowledge Areas:
Based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
14 hours of comprehensive course content
Including 100+ exam questions
Clear, Concise, Easy to Understand
Earn 14 PDUs / Contact Hours
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, PMP, and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.
Who this course is for:
- Project management professionals who want to get the CAPM
- Anyone desiring to refresh his/her Project Management knowledge
Since 2008, we have provided project management courses to more than 40,000 professionals from more than 170 countries. We helped hundreds of professionals to get their PMP® and CAPM® certifications.
Now, it is time for you to get certified, improve your management skills, and grow your career. Please feel free to ask me any questions related to project management anytime, I am always here and I like to answer your questions :)