CAPEX financial model as per IAS 16 in Hindi/Urdu case study
- knowledge of Excel/accounts
Are you exited to learn about capex financial model. Prepare CAPEX financial model as per IAS 16.
you can calculate monthwise depreciation/addition of fixed asset by using advance excel formulas.
Model is prepared with MS excel.
practical case study with downlable solved and unsolved financial model.
I will teach you step by step , how can you create financil model.
Who should attend this course:
Finance and accounts persons
accountant, financial analyst, CFO, bankers. finance mananger , accounts manager. accounts officer
MBA, CMA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA,B.COM, BBA
Who this course is for:
- accounts and Finance
Corporate Trainer: Mr. Umar Farooq ACMA, APFA
Strategist, Financial Modeler having CMA certified, Member of ICMAP, PIPFA, Member of ICMAP toastmaster club 2014, Member of ICMAP Lahore branch council 2014.having more than 12 years of proven track record in different industry as well as visiting lecturer at PIPFA. Trainer at School of financial modeling, GAAP Consulting.
Currently providing CFO services at GAAP Consulting.
• apply balance scorecard so that your organization can achieve its goals. it is a tool for continuous analysis the organization performance towards its goals. For this purpose I have prepared a excel based dashboard.
• Helping CEO in applying blue ocean strategy. No need to compete with others, create new market by applying blue ocean strategy.
• Feasibility Reports for banks.
• Capital budgeting (Making investment model for project by using project specific beta having three scenarios by using advance excel formulas. Like data validation, index/match, VLOOKUP, sensitivity analysis, choose function etc.
• Three statement financial model for forecasting historical financial statements.
• Financial models with three scenarios.