Masterclass on 8D, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & CAPA 
What you'll learn
- Be an expert in CAPA and 8D problem solving system and work as an Engineer/Manager in any regulated industry.
- Create (from scratch) Root Cause Analysis (RCA) tools like Ishikawa Chart, Five Whys, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Process Maps, Pareto Chart etc.
- Champion continuous improvement tools such as DMAIC, PDCA Cycle & 8D Methodology which is essential knowledge for lean six sigma white or yellow belt exams.
- Having an in-depth understanding on aforementioned areas of quality management system is essential for any quality control or quality engineer to possess.
- Learn about different lean six sigma tools, continuous improvement tools and how it is connected to CAPA system and 8D problem solving process.
- Learn how CAPA system or 8D problem solving is important for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Basic exposure to medical device/pharma industry or any regulated industry.
Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) and/or 8D problem solving are the systems that is widely used in Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry.
This course aims to teach you everything there is to know about CAPA system & 8D problem solving and how to create CAPA file from Scratch!
Apart from that you will also learn about various lean six sigma and continuous improvement tools such as DMAIC, PDCA cycle etc. which will help one to acquire a Lean six sigma white or yellow belt.
Whether you are getting ready to appear in an interview or are looking to get a promotion to a CAPA or continuous improvement engineer or manager, this course will help you get there.
You will learn in depth of each of the steps to create a successful CAPA.
You will also learn how to create various root cause analysis (RCA) tool such as Fish bone diagram, Pareto Chart, Five whys, process maps, fault tree analysis which will set you apart from rest of your colleagues.
You will learn the difference between CAPA and Non conformance and understand when to use one or the other based on the level of risk each failures possess.
Buying this course means you will have lifetime access to the material in it so you will be able to revisit any of these section at any time.
Who this course is for:
- Professional looking to get into Pharma industry or wanting to be promoted as Quality Engineer or Manager.
Anil Kandel lives and works in United States of America.
Hi! Anil is an Industrial Engineer by education with vast experience in the Medical Device Industry. He has worked on Risk Management Activities for numerous commercial products and authored pilot risk management files for products in clinical trial phase. Throughout his career he has received several high level trainings in Risk Management Activities and CAPA activities and adding it to his years of experience in Risk management. He feels confident that he would be able to provide his students with the expert level knowledge and skills to be in the top 5% of any enterprise.