Canvas Workspace A to Z
What you'll learn
- You will be able to use the built-in shapes and fonts to design files.
- You will be able to organize your files by working with layers.
- You will be able to locate, download and import SVG files to use with Canvas Workspace.
- Canvas Workspace version 2.4.0 (free software from Brother)
- A Brother ScanNCut or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- You will need several types of materials to cut including patterned paper, card stock, and vinyl.
Would you like to create and customize cutting files? Do you want to delve deeper into the Canvas Workspace software? Would you like to take your crafting skills to a whole new level? In this Canvas Workspace A to Z Course, you will learn how to work with existing SVG files, how to design files to cut and draw with your ScanNCut, how to customize files using the Template Maker and how to obtain and work with SVG files from multiple sources. This course is loaded with practical examples and projects. This course is mostly software based. You can apply your skills to ANY model of Brother ScanNCut. Use materials from your craft stash to cut and draw the projects you create. You will watch detailed tutorials and then practice and share what you learn. The course never expires so there will be chances to review the material again as you want to try the skills you learn. I encourage you to share your work with other students in the course. Feel free to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with designing and cutting files on your ScanNCut. I look forward to embarking on this crafty adventure with you.
Who this course is for:
- Crafters who are interested in learning new features and capabilities of the Canvas Workspace software.
- Crafters who own a ScanNCut and who are eager to try new projects with it.
- Brother ScanNCut owners who want to make the most out of their machine.
I'm the Papered Chef and love all kinds of paper crafting including stamping, die cutting and card making. I sell my crafts at craft fairs, on Etsy and through custom orders. I also teach craft classes and have facilitated craft club activities for several years. I volunteer to craft with non-profit organizations and donate many of my crafts to organizations. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and strive to create and share original projects using Stampin' Up which I then share with others. I love sharing my paper crafting recipes with the world so please visit my blog and YouTube channel using the links in my profile. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enroll in one of my Brother ScanNCut courses.