Beginners Learn CANVA while SNS Designing for Freelancers
What you'll learn
- Social Media Designing
- Facebook's Cover and advertisements
- YouTube Thumbnails and Channel Art
- Instagram Posts
- Infographic Post Design
- Twitter Post and Header
- Making a logo
- Learn to be a Freelancer
- Monetize your skill
- No design experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
- Great enthusiasm and will power to learn.
You are on your journey to learning about graphics designing using a web-based powerful tool i.e. Canva. Learn everything about the latest version of CANVA (2022 ready).
In other words, this is the most up-to-date course in Canva.
By joining this course, you will not only learn to create beautiful designs using Canva but learn how an idea or inspiration is generated that would motivate you to create your very own beautiful and share-worthy designs.
If you are reading this, probably:
• You are on your entrepreneurial journey with designing graphic designs or you plan at the very least!
• You design your social media graphics for your business but they don't look good.
• You are tired of outsourcing your work to someone else and you are tired of paying more.
• You want to make extra income on the side.
• You want to live the life of your dreams.
I have put every effort to ensure that the course is up-to-date, relevant, and informative. I don't claim to be a 'guru' in Graphic Design. Whatever I have put in the course is my experience in working with Canva for almost 3 years.
I firmly believe that this course is very different from any other course on Udemy. This is how:
• The course is more inclined towards social media design.
• The Secrets in Section 3 is gold!
• The only Canva course that teaches you how to make money online!
• This course is practical and hands-on, unlike many other courses.
• Loads of Projects to make you understand every detail.
Here is a list of projects included in the course:
1. Facebook Ad
2. Facebook Cover
3. YouTube Thumbnail
4. YouTube Channel Art
5. Instagram Infographic
6. Instagram Post
7. Twitter Header
8. Twitter Post
Hope to see you in the course!
Enroll now, and I’ll speak to you soon.
Who this course is for:
- Canva designers
- Canva users
- Social Media Creators
- Social Media Designers
- Graphics Designer
- Illustration designers
I'm Biplov (22) an Electrical Engineering graduate and now working as a System Design Engineer at a reputed company in Japan.
I spend my free time making videos that I have interests in. I have a few startups with my friends where we provide space for design thinking and ideate upon new events where I have gained varieties of knowledge and experience. My interests follow topics related to modern disruptive technology that has the potential to become a game-changer. I create courses related to Web Development, Graphics Designing, Blockchain, and so on.
Throughout school (and even now), I have utilized Udemy to learn new skills and overall develop myself, but now I am on a mission to utilize this platform to share my skillset with the world. I enjoy taking on new challenges.
Within 2 months of joining this platform, I have gained the trust of more than 30,000 + students throughout the world.
If you could vibe with me and would like to share insights and inspirations on different related or unrelated topics with me then, please do <follow/contact> me at different Social handles. And if you've got ideas for classes that you'd find useful, drop me a message/email and I'll see what I can do.
Let's learn and have fun.