Canva |Top 10 Burning Questions & How To's
- No previous requirement. You'll need a Canva account: Free or Paid would work.
I searched everywhere online to find the top 10 things you wished you could do with Canva!
These things you spent hours on but couldn't quite figure out ... the things that made you pull out your hair in front of your laptop!
I dug deep and I listened... no only to my community, but also to what you guys were asking in other Canva communities on social media.
So here it is: the holy grail of Canva hacks. This my course on the "10 most burning questions about Canva"!
Who this course is for:
- Virtual Assistants
- Social Media Marketers
- Entrepreneurs & Business owners
- Content Producers
- 08:55How to create curved text in Canva?
- 06:07How to create thin lines in Canva?
- 05:14How to create a shadow effect on text in Canva?
- 10:37How to download a logo in high resolution in Canva?
- 12:51How to create silver or gold lettering in Canva?
- 32:23How to create an infographic using Canva?
- 05:58How to create a custom gradient background with Canva?
- 11:47How to make a YouTube thumbnail with Canva?
- 14:59How to create GIFs using Canva?
- 36:03How to make a landing page in Canva?
- 01:56BONUS: Keep learning with these resources
Working with entrepreneurs and businesses around the world for 8 years, I've developed a deep understanding of their needs and challenges. Today I want to contribute to the success of these entrepreneurs, changemakers and nonprofits by teaching them everything I know about digital marketing.
My personal goal for Udemy is to position all my courses as best selling or highest rated.
(For me it's all about the quality, my last course was about a year in the making! Just read my reviews)
I specialize in: personal branding, social media marketing, visual marketing, video production, photography & storytelling.
I was recently hired by Canva as "Head of their Communities" and I teach branding & graphic design in my Facebook group to a lovely community of 11k+ virtual assistants, freelancers, digital marketers and entrepreneurs.
→ Use the Facebook icon to join us!