Most Powerful Designer Tool For Earning Revenue
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Edit Photos and Add Filters using Canva
- use Canva to promote products
- use Canva to design quality images or graphics
- use Canva as graphic designer to earn revenue
- use Canva to build blog post images
- use Canva to design graphics for Facebook cover, Youtube channel Art, Twitter Feed image. Instagram, and more
- Download Canva onto PC/MAC
- Need an internet connection
Canva is a free graphic-design tool website. The company was founded January 1, 2012 in Australia. The website rapidly became popular, with more than 750,000 users in its first year alone. Social-media and technology expert Guy Kawasaki joined the company as chief evangelist in April 2014.
Canva has an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics.
Students can expect to learn:
- How to use Canva to design quality graphics to sale
- How to update Facebook Cover Images, Twitter, Youtube Art, Instagram Cover, and more
- How to design an EBook Cover using Canva for Kindle and others
- How to use Canva on a daily basis as a Designer for earning revenue
- How to design quality graphics for blog post images
- How to design a Logo Header for quality Sites
The company has grown its user base to 2.3 million users over the course of the past 20 months. Over the last six months in particular, Canva's growth has been surging, with 65 percent of users signing up during the past six months.
Canva's users are heavily engaged as well, having created 3.2 million designs in the last month alone, and are crafting new designs at a rate of one design every second. To give you an idea about what users are building with this service, this year alone, users have created 1,398,955 Facebook posts, 1,326,195 social media graphics, 1,023,789 posters, and 867,684 presentations.
- graphic Design Beginners
- Any person who creates images or graphics for revenue and promotion
- Person who create promotional graphics
- anyone who may design infographics
- Any person who may want to create a presentation using Canva
- Anyone who wants to create graphics easier and faster
How to use Canva to promote different items online such as blog post, images, social media cover photos, and much more.
This videos shares how to use the design and understanding the layout in Canva
How to use the Photo Grids layout to create different designs in Canva. Users can simply drap & drop images where they want them to appear. Canva also alllows users to crop the images to position them correctly as well as adding filters.