Canon EOS 700D / REBEL T5i Camera User Guide
What you'll learn
- Find their way around the main settings of this camera
- Understand the correct settings for different scenarios
- Take more professional photographs
- Feel confident
- Get way more out of this lovely camera
- Enjoy their photography!
- Hold their camera correctly
- Own a Canon EOS 700d or REBEL T5i camera
- No other skill required
Have you recently bought a Canon EOS 700D or REBEL T5i and feel overwhelmed by all the options and settings?
Fear no more, help is at hand!
This user guide is recorded for any photographers who have purchased a Canon 700D / REBEL T5i and just need a friend to point them in the right direction.
This isn't a beginners guide to photography, I don't cover the basics of aperture and shutter speed for instance, I don't talk about composition. It is me showing you how to change settings and find features you didn't know about. You can see an example below which will show you the style of recording. Feel free to download a beginners guide to photography and run this along side it so when they tell you to use 'Aperture Priority' this video shows you how. When they suggest shooting a continuous burst of photos, I explain how. What I do cover is some great and practical advice on the settings you should use and I'll do all I can to get you off full auto!
I do mention my other training course FOCUSING several times as it sits very much along side this one. Focusing correctly is essential and that's why I've created a full course to just that. If you purchase this course I will give you a link to get the other course at half price!
Who should take the course?
This is designed specifically for Canon 700D / REBEL T5i users of all skill levels from beginners to competent photographers.
Why take the course?
In around 1 hours recordings I cover all the main features of this lovely entry level camera and end with a basic setup that I recommend you use.
By the end of the course you will...
- understand where all the main settings are adjusted
- know the settings I recommend and use
- feel more confident with your new camera
- start using your camera in the way it's designed to be used
- be taking far better photos than you can on Auto!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Canon EOS 700D owners
- This course is for Canon EOS REBEL T5i owners
- This course is designed for any skill level
- This course IS NOT a 'beginners guide to photography' course
I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years and turned to coaching 2 years ago. I realised that I was the 'go-to person' whenever any friends wanted help with their photography so I figured why not have a go at this training!
You can see my training website (below) where I love helping and encouraging amateur photographers. I see so many people go out and buy an SLR camera and then leave it at home when they go out as their phone's are easier. I'm taking on the challenge of releasing those cameras from the closet and getting people out taking great photos again that they'll love looking at for years to come!
To see my training website see the link below.