Welcome to this amazing course on “ Candlesticks Trading Masterclass with TRREE Trading Setup”
Japanese rice traders have been using candlesticks for over 400 years to create huge fortunes.
With the passage of time and testing over the years, these Candlesticks are now being used all over the world in almost all financial markets including stocks, derivates, forex, commodities, and many others.
But the fact of the matter is, most traders/investors think that Candlestick Trading is hard and takes a lot of time to master. Many even find it difficult to scan the Candlestick patterns on their chart or are confused with which pattern to trade and which to leave.
But this course will help you in achieving that key skill which will minimize your loss-making trades.
It is extremely important for you as an investor or trader to educate yourself and learn this language of the market called Candlesticks. Learning Candlesticks becomes more important if you are new to the world of financial markets or trading.
This course designed for both new as well as experienced traders will teach you this important language called candlesticks from level 0 in a very simple, systematic, and effective manner.
In this course, you will learn a very effective technique called "TRREE" ( yes its TREE with a double R) to generate consistent trading profits from the market by using candlesticks charts.
What you will learn in this course?
1) Candlesticks' historical background.
2) Candlesticks designing
3) The life cycle of candle
4) Importance of Wick, Body, Range, and Closing Price.
5) Advantages of using Candlesticks.
6) Candlesticks Maths or Candlesticks blending.
7) How to read any Candlesticks pattern without memorizing any pattern name?
8) Fundamental Candlesticks types
9) "TRREE" trading setup
10) Single Candlestick Patterns (with the application of "TRREE" Setup)
The Hammer and The Hanging Man
The Inverted Hammer and The Shooting Star
11) Double Candlestick Patterns (with the application of "TRREE" Setup)
The Dark Cloud Cover and the Piercing Line Pattern
The Harami Patterns
The Bullish and Bearish Railway Track Patterns
12) Triple Candlestick Patterns (with the application of "TRREE" Setup)
The Morning Star and Evening Star Patterns
The 3 White Soldiers and 3 Black Crows Patterns
13) How to search Tradable Candlesticks Patterns in the Jungle?
See you inside the course!