Candlestick Patterns to Master Trading Price Action - HINDI
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of my course, You will be able to trade with a super easy but very efficient day trading
- PC,Desktop,Trading Account,Internet Connection
Candlestick charts are the number one way to present financial price data. I love them because they allow me to quickly and easily visualise the market and analyse recent price action before placing a trade.
Whether it’s in a particular stock, a currency pair, or a commodity, once you know how to read candlestick charts you can very quickly gauge strength or weakness in the market of your choice.
Now, candlestick charts have been around for centuries and there are numerous books and courses that detail specific candlestick patterns. Patterns such as the shooting star, the Doji and the Hammer.
However, most of these books and courses fail to address just how good these patterns really are.
On this course, not only will I teach you all about Japanese candlestick charts and how to find the most popular candlestick patterns
Through this Course, You’ll learn precisely How these pattern looks and works. These Pattern are easy to understand but hard to analyze. Yes read it right!
I will teach you through Charts & Presentations. I will present them on Real Charts and show you how they look in real charts.
n This Course, I will Teach you number of recognized patterns that can be split into simple and complex patterns.
No Other Course Does that.........
- Students should already have a working knowledge of the stock market
Use this coupon for Attractive Discount - CANDLE1
- Basic of Candlestick Chart
- Formation Of Candlestick
- Different Time Frames
- Types of Candlestick
- Bearish Engulfing Candlestick
- Bullish Engulfing Candlestick
- Evening Star Candlestick
- Morning Star Candlestick
- Gravestone Candlestick
- Piercing Candlestick
- Dark Cloud Cover Candlestick
- Doji Candlestick
- Dragonfly Doji Candlestick
- Hanging Man Candlestick
- Harami Candlestick
- Inverted Hammer Candlestick
- Shooting star Candlestick
- Gaps Theory
- Tweezer Top and Bottom