How to Immigrate to Canada Using Express Entry
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will know if you qualify to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System.
- By the end of the course you will also know which immigration category you fall into and what supporting documents you will need to complete your application.
- By the end of the course you will be familiar with Express Entry terminology and will be familiar with the overall Express Entry application process.
- By the end of the course you will know which tests and potential credential assessments you will need to complete/obtain in order to launch your application.
- By the end of this course you will know how to calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System Score.
- By the end of this course you will be able to calculate the total government processing costs of your Canadian immigration application.
- By the end of this course you will be able to determine your National Occupational Classification Code
- By the end of this course you will be able to create your Express Entry Profile
- By the end of this course you will be able to create your Job Bank Account
- You will need access to the internet, and preferably a printer complete this course.
This course is for anyone who is considering immigrating to Canada
This course is designed to allow you to know with confidence that you are eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence via the Express Entry System
This course includes an overview of the Express Entry system, the eligible immigration streams (including Federal Skilled Worker), the related terminology, the required documentation for your specific type of application and how to obtain them, your required English language scores, and acceptable tests for both French and English speakers
This course will also review the different ways that you can increase your Comprehensive Ranking System score as well as the different provincial nominee programs that exist for Express Entry applicants
By the end of this course, you will know which immigration stream you fall within, what your National Occupation Code is, how to obtain the required documents for your application, how to create your Express Entry Profile, and what the next steps are to achieving your goal of living in Canada
This course consists of instructional videos, downloadable checklists and useful links to the most up to date information
This course is taught by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and is updated any time changes are made to the Canadian Immigration System
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who wish to find out if they qualify to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System and want to have a comprehensive understanding of the required documents and full process from start to finish.
- This course is designed for those who want all of the information relating to Express Entry in one place with an easy to follow layout of the system and immigration process.
- This course is not designed for those who wish to apply for a visit visa, work permit, study permit or Permanent Residency via the Family Class.
Deanne is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Deanne is currently the only active ICCRC members physically located in South Africa.
Deanne has over ten years of experience in the immigration field. She is a former Border Services Officer, having worked for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) for over five years (Please note that Deanne's experience with the CBSA does not afford her any privileges/priority or influences in her dealings with any government agencies on any applications).
Originally born and raised in British Columbia Canada, Deanne is now living in Johannesburg South Africa. Deanne has gone through the immigration process herself and is able to relate to her clients on a personal level. Although based in South Africa, Deanne offers her services to clients around the world.
Deanne is also the Managing Director of Canada Abroad, an immigration company specializing in Canadian immigration applications.