Canadian Securities Course CSC® Part 2 Exam Preparation
What you'll learn
- Prepare for the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) Exam/Certification
- Investments, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, portfolio management,
- Portfolio management,
- Financial statements, financial planning
- Basic math such as percentages, algebra, ratios, and calculations
This course covers the CSC2 Canadian Securities Course (CSI) Part 2. It explains the concepts in an easy to understand manner.
13. Fundamental and Technical Analysis
14. Company Analysis
15. Introduction to the Portfolio
16. The Portfolio Management Process
17. Mutual Funds: Structure and Regulation
18. Mutual Funds: Types and Feature
19. Exchange-Traded funds
20. Other Managed Products
21. Structured Products
22. Canadian Taxation
23. Fee-Based Accounts
24. Working with the Retail Client
25. Working with the Institutional Client
Check out our course on CSC part 1 on Udemy too!
The trade-marks AFP, BCO, CSI, CSC, CPH, DFOL, FP1, FP2, FPSU, IFC, NEC, OLC, PFP, PFSA, WME, Wealth Management Essentials, Branch Compliance Officer, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Investment Fund in Canada, New Entrants Course, Wealth Management Essentials, Personal Financial Services Advice Reading, Financial Planning 1, Financial Planning 2, Financial Planning Supplement, Applied Financial Planning, and Personal Financial Planner are owned by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®) does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these notes, videos and study material for any of its courses. Dazia Consulting Inc. is an independent supplier of educational services. Exam preparation materials are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
Who this course is for:
- Enrolled in the CSC exam
- Day traders and investors
Currently, Professor at a major College & University in Ontario, Canada.
Previous experience includes work at the major Financial Firms in Canada as a Financial Advisor for over 10 years.
Also attained certifications in Project Management and Six Sigma quality improvement. Managed projects in firms in Canada for 5 years to improve efficiency using six sigma tools.
Undertook R&D, quality and operations management in food processing companies for 10 years in international firms.
Qualified with MBA (UK), MSc, PMP
I've been teaching the certification courses for over 10 years. Some courses I provide guidance on:
My expertise is to help you pass the financial courses:
1. Canadian Securities Course CSC,
2. Conduct Practices Handbook CPH,
3. Canadian Insurance Course CIC,
4. Life insurance license LLQP,
5. Investment Funds in Canada IFIC
6. Six Sigma Green Belt certification
7. Project Management (PMP)
8. ASQ QCM/OE Exam
9. Computer skills such as Google, Microsoft, Excel Word, Onedrive etc.
I explain the formulas and math in simple ways. I have been working in the financial industry in insurance, banking, food manufacturing, and investments and thus can provide practical experience also.