Currently, Professor at a major College in Ontario, Canada.
Previous experience includes work at the major Financial Firms in Canada as a Financial Advisor for over 10 years.
Also attained certifications in Project Management and Six Sigma quality improvement. Managed projects in firms to improve efficiency using six sigma tools.
I've been teaching the certification courses for over 10 years. Some courses I provide guidance on:
My expertise is to help you pass the financial courses:
1. Canadian Securities Course CSC,
2. Conduct Practices Handbook CPH,
3. Canadian Insurance Course CIC,
4. Life insurance license LLQP,
5. Investment Funds in Canada IFIC
6. Six Sigma Green Belt certification
7. Project Management (PMP)
8. ASQ QCM/OE Exam
9. Computer skills such as Google, Microsoft, Excel Word, Onedrive etc.
I explain the formulas and math in simple ways. I have been working in the financial industry in insurance, banking, food manufacturing, and investments and thus can provide practical experience also.