Canada Study Permit Application Information Overview
What you'll learn
- How to successfully put together an application for a Canadian study permit
- How to pick between the Student Direct Processing (SDS) Stream versus the Regular Stream
- How to get your study permit in a few days - no matter which stream you pick
- How IRCC Canada thinks about your study permit application
- What information to provide in the Cover Letter (SOP), Education Strategy, and Financial Support Letters
- How to navigate the study process for those studying in Quebec
- The overall mechanics of applying for a study permit
- No prerequisites however those who have already been admitted to a program in Canada will find this video most helpful.
Looking to get your study permit in just a couple weeks? Even without opting for the prioritized SDS stream? We've designed this course for you.
IRCC's Canadian study permit process is complicated! We're here to walk you through the process. Our team consists of former visa officers, immigration lawyers, politicians, and other leading professionals with extensive experience with the study permit process. They've helped put together this video explaining what you need to know before working on the study permit application.
We’ve dealt with complicated study permit situations and provide the principles you need to navigate the intricacies so you can pursue your education goals.
We answer questions such as:
What is the SDS process and how should I decide which to opt for?
How do I make sure I’m being considered for the SDS?
How can I improve chances for success if I’m opting for the non-SDS stream?
What should I include in my cover letter (SOP)?
What should I know about the GIC?
What if I’m applying for both a study permit and Canadian permanent residency?
How and why do requirements differ for those going to Quebec?
What is the truth behind some of the myths about the application process?
Why do people get rejected?
Earthyan developed this video in partnership with Beacon Community, an education planning consultancy that helps clients get admitted to elite business programs.
Who this course is for:
- Those outside of Canada who are applying to an Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) or Graduate (Master’s) program at a Designated Learning Institution in Canada through the regular or SDS stream.
- Those who are looking to speed up their Canadian study permit application
Earthyan helps the world’s elite plan their global movements. We give you the information you need to navigate the complexity. We have over 20 years experience helping clients think outside the border. We rely upon a global team of legal, business, and political experts to address a wide range of global needs