Process Automation: Learn Requirements, Use Cases, Camunda
What you'll learn
- 5 Use Cases for Process Automation using Workflow Technology
- Camunda supports actionable insights based on real-time and historical process data
- Deliver better customer experiences by ensuring that all aspects of an end-to-end business process are orchestrated across different systems and endpoints
- Processes are a collection of structured activities or tasks
- The digital transformation imperative: embrace automation today or go out of business tomorrow
- What Matters when Choosing a Process Automation Solution
- Support for long-running processes with Camunda
- Camunda uses open standards to facilitate communication and alignment between business stakeholders and IT teams
- Developer friendliness: Camunda doesn’t require software developers to adopt a vendor-specific way of working
- Camunda has a flexible architecture, Open software and Low total cost of ownership
- Camunda is designed for the cloud: Built to align with modern cloud engineering practices to support cloud first process automation initiatives
- Workflow Technology Considerations To Select The Right System
- Get to value and achieve business goals more rapidly by delivering automation projects faster
- Increase business agility and rapidly respond to changes in your market
- Learn the Camunda product stack & business architecture
- Camunda modules; Cawemo, Modeler, Workflow Engine, Cockpit, Tasklist, DMN Decision Engine,
- Jyske Bank Case Study: Reduction in manual tasks, cost savings & improved customer experience
- There are no requirements of prerequisites for this course
In order to deliver better customer experiences, keep up with competitors, streamline operations, and improve bottom line, organisations must automate their mission-critical business processes. This is the digital transformation imperative: embrace automation today or go out of business tomorrow.
If you are on a process automation journey, this course is for you. Learn the key requirements for choosing a process automation solution and why Camunda is an industry leader. We also break down the use cases that drive your approach to choosing a process automation solution plus you will get an overview of the Camunda modules, its overall architecture, design and standards.
This course will get you started with Camunda and the key considerations in your process automation journey.
In this course you will get:
Clear explanations of what matters when choosing a process automation solution?
Engaging lessons with an expert on Camunda and Process Automation
Learn an introduction to the Camunda modules: Cawemo, Modeler, Workflow Engine, Cockpit, Tasklist, DMN Decision Engine & Optimise
Clear and practical explanations of everything you need to know
Celebration of your progress at 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
A case study of a Camunda client and the benefits they achieved with process automation
Join us in this course and get your Process Automation journey going today
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about Camunda and how to approach and select the best process automation platform
In my courses you learn practical skills: "I feel like I am in a real classroom." - Kira Minehart
"What an amazing course! After finishing this course, I have confidence. Thank so much Dr Peter Alkema". Or Tulongeni Shilunga: "This is exactly the jump-start I needed. Very clear and concise"
I also help lead digital transformation at FirstRand, the biggest financial services group in Africa. I've been featured on CNBC Africa and won the Gartner CIO Of The Year in 2016. I founded and led the largest banking hackathon in South Africa which was published in 2019 as a case study by Harvard Business School.
I've taught over 17,000 students about business, academics and self-development. In 2020 I completed my PhD at Wits University In Johannesburg. The study introduced a ground-breaking theory of Agile software development teams. My woodworking book was published in 2014 and has sold over 10,000 copies.
Olugbenga Gbadegesin: "Excellent delivery" / Lebogang Tswelapele: "This is what I have been longing for" / Paskalia Ndapandula: "Peter speaks with so much clarity" / Amantle Mangwedi: "It was straight to the point and the sections are cut into nice short segments which made it easier to go through" Kathy Bermudez: "Excellent material. Well organized..."
Werner van Wyk: "Thank you Peter, once again your lesson and course have given me so much knowledge and understanding" / Yvonne Rudolph "I really look forward to take everything i learned in action" / Josephine Mahlangu: "exactly what I needed to know, absolutely valuable and helpful for my personal growth"
The foundation of my skill base was set through acquiring a degree in Chemical Engineering. At an elementary level Chemical Engineers turn inputs into useful outputs by working out the enabling processes. This has been a key trend throughout my experience within the Mining, FMCG and Banking industries.
My interest in systems design and process automation motivated my exploration of RPA and workflow tools. At present, I am appointed as the platform delivery lead for process automation within a leading South African. I am responsible for delivering a workflow platform which provides a foundation of self-service APIs and tools for autonomous delivery teams to operationalize processes.