Camunda BPM Beginners to Advance
What you'll learn
- Introduction of Camunda BPM
- Download and Installation of JDK, Eclipse and set JAVA_HOME
- Download and Configure Camunda Modeler, Camunda Wildfly Server
- Create and Build a Camunda Project in Eclipse
- Start the Camunda Wildfly Server and Deploy the Application
- Access the Camunda Cockpit and Tasklist to start the Process
- Access the Server log and Play with Server Configuration like port change
- Camunda Task in Details - Service, User, Script, Business Rule Task etc
- Camunda Events in Details - Start, End, Intermediate, Boundary (message, timer, link, signal, escalation etc)
- Camunda Gateway in Details - Inclusive, Exclusive, Parallel, Event based etc
- Camunda Sub Process in Details - Embedded, Event based, Call Activity
- Camunda Listeners in Details - Task Listener, Execution Listener
- Camunda Custom Form - Embedded, Generated, External, generic
- Camunda Junit Test Case , Connector
- Camunda REST API, Custom REST API
- Process Versioning
- Camunda Spring Boot Application
- DMN Business Rule Task
- DMN Hit Policy
- H2 Database
- Error Handling
- Camunda Transaction Management - Asyn Before/After
- Camunda SDK
- Camunda with DAO as JDBC
- User Management in Camunda
- Data type and Spin - Recording will b added
- Authorization and Camunda Admin Application
- Enterprise Features
- Basic understanding of Java or any Programming Language
- Business Analyst doesn't require any Programming knowledge
Camunda BPM course has been designed with my several years of Camunda implementation experience for these mentioned companies projects/products like AT&T, T-Mobile, Orange, Verizon, Tech Mahindra, Ericsson etc. I tried to keep all the examples very simple. The course is designed in such a way that a fresher to expert, everyone should be able to learn. Sometimes, the audio is a little less sound forgive me for that. It will be improved soon.
I have received enrollment from almost 100 countries and the count is on... Thanks for the support and faith!!!
You might not find all of the mentioned videos in the course currently, the recording and basic editing in progress, I will keep adding..
- BPMN Introduction
- Camunda BPM Download and setup
- Simple Application creation and Deployment
- Camunda Engine ( Shared, Embedded, Remote, Cluster) (Yet to be added)
- Camunda EcoSystem
- The Cockpit, Tasklist in details
- Different BPMN Notations
- Task: Script, User, Service, Business Task
- Gateway: Inclusive, Exclusive, Parallel, Event-based
- Events -Start, End, Intermediate, Boundary,
- Events: Message, Link, Signal, Timer
- Subprocess: Embedded, Even based, Call Activity
- Pool and Lane
- DMN in details
- DMN Hit Policy
- Business Error Handling
- Technical Error
- Incident Handling
- Error Handling with Retry
- Listener in Camunda
- Data type and Spin (Yet to be added)
- Async Before and Async After with transactional boundary
- Camunda H2 Database and important tables
- Camunda database change guidelines (Yet to be added)
- REST API for Camunda
- Camunda SDK
- Camunda Springboot application
- Important configuration changes
- Authorization and Authentication
- Security in Camunda
- Camunda Enterprise Features (History, Heat Map, Process Migration)
- Enterprise Cockpit Overview
- Deployment from Cockpit
- History View
- Heat Map
- Process Migration from Enterprise Cockpit.
- Best Practices (Yet to be added)
Who this course is for:
- Software Developer
- Business Analyst
I am an international corporate consultant and well known international corporate trainer. I provide Camunda BPM training on behalf of CAMUNDA company. I have worked as Camunda Consultant, Subject Matter Expert, Technical Lead, Senior Solution Integrator. I have development experience for several well known international companies like AT&T, TMobile, Verizon, Orange, Viacom etc where I have played a major role to automate business process. I carry good knowledge of network virtualization and cloud integration. I have taught approx. 10000 non-Udemy students in several countries like India, USA, UK, Dubai, Singapore, Germany, Serbia, China, Australia, South Africa, Zambia etc, where some training courses are delivered as classroom some are online. I delivered several training on behalf of Oracle University (one of the leading online training provider across the globe).
I am Oracle Certified Java Developer, IBM RAD and IBM RFT certified professional.
I have knowledge of 20 plus tools and technologies like Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Service, Struts, Camunda BPM, Weblogic, Angular, Android, Big Data Hadoop, Oracle ADF, RAD, RFT, Docker, GoLang etc.
I am a technology-agnostic and love to learn new things and share them to others, my mom is a “National Award” winning’ teacher. I got the inspiration of teaching from her.
Apart from being a tech-savvy, I am also a writer, motivational speaker, cricketer. I used to do plantation, social work for the empowerment of people. I have a dream to open an asylum one day for the mentally ill people.
When it comes to social media, I am not very frequent but I use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc but again time is a constraint.
I love to share my knowledge and resources through pdf, ppt, video etc.
I change my approach based on the type of the course and experience level.
I focus on practical implementation, so my teaching methodology always includes hands on.
I follow step by step implementation with real world problems.