Camunda BPM-An Overview of Workflow and Decision automation
What you'll learn
- BPMN 2.0 : Business process Design and Modelling in Camunda
- DMN 1.3 (Decision Modeling and Notation) in Camunda
- CMMN 1.1(Case management modelling) in Camunda
- Agile BPM development
- Low code Process Design and Development
- You will understand how to show the process flows with various gateways (XOR, AND, OR) and how to make sure token flows correctly
- You will learn how to use events in Camunda BPMN and what are the event types
- Process Modelling in Camunda BPM
- You will master usage of pools and lanes to show collaboration in a process
- Interested to learn the new trend in Enterprise - BPM
- Core Java knowledge
- Have a passion and open mind to learn BPM technologies
- Basic knowledge on build tools, such as maven
Camunda is an open-source business process management (BPMN 2.0) and a low-code development platform.
Camunda uses (BPMN 2.0) for process design and extends it with case management (CMMN 1.1 ).
User experience in designing Business Rules:
Camunda provides many ways to write business decisions and comply with DMN 1.3(Decision Model and notation ).
Camunda provides Case management design using the CMMN 1.1 (Case management and modeling and notation)
Transforms process into user-friendly applications.
Time-to-market: Fast implementation and thanks to the coverage by the product of all what is it needed to build modern business solution based on process and data integration - possibility to cover a lot of different business cases ( from purely human process-oriented cases to more complex cases involving data gathering and other system integration ).
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who is interested in trending Business process modelling (BPM) technologies
- Project Managers
Experience as Process Design Developer
I am curious about the technologies that unifies the business process and Business users. I am an expert, with over 8+ years of experience in Business process modelling and design, in many community based BPMN tools such as and not limited to Red Hat Process Automation Manager, Bonitasoft, Camunda BPMN and also have experience working with proprietary based BPM tools Pega, Bonitasoft professional and Appian BPMN.
Besides process development ,I also explored Data science and machine learning using python . The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burning alive. I would like to light my passion with people who are interested in the latest trend and want to be abreast and stand apart in the current competitive and diverse technological domain.
I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. While learning, I realized that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a BPMN professional, I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known BPMN tools and new technologies. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics.
The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, acquire amazing projects and enable the enterprises, business and individual enthusiasts to work with tools that gives better vision and make them relevant in this ever changing industry.