Mastering Camtasia Studio 9 and Camtasia Mac 3
What you'll learn
- Create their very own screencaptured videos
- Combine different types of media into a single end product
- Produce high quality video quickly and efficiently
- Output high quality video that can be published on YouTube, Facebook, Udemy, and other online video platforms
- Use editing tools to create the perfect screencast
- Create projects that use complex animations and features
- Edit audio to best fit your recording
- Create animated gifs to use on presentations and websites
- Camtasia Mac 3 or Camtasia 9
- Optional: Microphone
Learn to use Camtasia 9 or Camtasia Mac 3 like an expert. Camtasia is a powerful screen capture tool that can also be used for editing. This course covers the workings of the latest version of Camtasia that was released in mid-October 2016. With easy to follow, video tutorials, taught by an instructor who has been using Camtasia for over 7 years, your will be creating professional, high quality video in no time.
In this course you will learn:
- The basic features of Camtasia
- How to record your screen
- How to edit your screen recordings
- Exporting your edited video
- Walk-through projects
If you are looking for a fun, easy to follow course that shows you the ins and outs of Camtasia, then you have come to the right place. Included in this course are all of the project files needed to work through the examples given along with step-by-step tutorials aimed to help you get the most out of Camtasia.
Take the next step to learn Camtasia 9 and Camtasia Mac 3 and enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who is using the new Camtasia 9 or Camtasia Mac 3. No prior knowledge is needed. This course is not for you if you are highly skilled in Camtasia Mac 2.
I am an educator, maker of things, techno-geek, and family man. I have been a high school and middle school teacher for the past thirteen years and have taught in cyber school and bricks-and-mortar settings. During that time I have created numerous courses for my school and have had extensive experience in engaging with students online.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology and my Bachelor's degree is in Technology Education (shop class for the old school crowd). I love creating content and helping my students reach their potential. I have vast experience in instructional design and video creation. My goal is to make every student feel welcomed and that my class benefited them.