Camtasia Mastery 8 - Creating Killer Videos w/ Camtasia 8
What you'll learn
- Quickly create screen-capture videos for training or for Udemy courses
- Understand the complete process for properly creating training videos - from idea to completed video
- Learn tips and tricks to produce videos faster
- Install a free, 30-day trial of Camtasia Studio 8 for Windows
- Plan a video, including the audience, the steps, and the script
- Record a screencast (a computer screen recording)
- Record a voice to accompany the video
- Edit the video to take out mistakes
- Add and animate callouts to draw users' attention
- Produce the final video and share it online
- Windows-based computer with Vista, 7, or 8 (no Windows XP)
- Internet connection to download the latest version of Camtasia Studio
Last update: October 2016. Camtasia Mastery is for everyone who uses Camtasia Studio to make videos. From beginners learning what the program is about, to experienced users who want to learn how to take animations and hosting to the next level, this course has loads of information for learners of all experience levels.
The Camtasia Mastery sections are divided into several bite-sized videos. This allows you to go through the course in order, or jump to any of the topics you need help with. Most videos are only 2-3 minutes long but the course is packed with over 6½ hours of instruction. You can get exactly what you need, when you need it - no more scouring hours of videos to try and find the one nugget of information you need.
Be sure to check out all of the course reviews to see how students love this course. From beginners to long-time users, you WILL learn how to best use Camtasia Studio.
Post your questions. I reply to most student questions and comments within 3 days (usually faster). The best questions will get a video answer. I will create a video to fully answer great questions. Video answers (and questions) are shared with all students in a special section at the end of the course.
If you are creating training videos with Camtasia, you will learn tricks and tips to save you time and make your videos look great!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create videos with Camtasia Studio 8 for Windows
- Perfect for anyone wanting to build a course on Udemy
- It is NOT for Camtasia Mac users, although most of the content is also applicable to the Mac version
Delivering technical training since 2003, Ron has taught hundreds of students everything from Microsoft Office applications to soft skills to Networking. His passion for training is evidenced in his energetic and engaging deliveries.
In 2012, Ron won two separate awards for his "Top Five-ish Screencasting Tips" video. He was recognized twice as one of the top ten New Horizons applications instructors in the world (Dec 2004 and Oct 2005).
Ron's love of learning and technology began in 1985 with a life-changing teacher and a Commodore 64 computer. He's upgraded his computer a few times over the years (it's now an i7) and continues to share what he learns.
Southeastern College in Lakeland, FL is where Ron earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Education - Secondary Mathematics. Since graduation, Ron's job titles have included Director of Education, Applications Instructor, Technical Instructor, Training and Operations Manager, Sr. IT Learning Specialist, Technical Trainer, Manager of Technical Training, and Training and Development Manager. He has facilitated Train-the-Trainer sessions to coach and mentor new and seasoned instructors. Ron has created custom courses for a variety of companies including financial institutions, manufacturing, industrial, talent management, and was even flown to Memphis to deliver a custom class at FedEx headquarters.
Delivering live, in-person training is where Ron really shines. He loves interacting with audiences and entertaining while training. He has a genuine desire for learners to understand whatever course they are taking. He will often go the extra mile to ensure that his students have everything they need to apply their learning in their projects.