Camtasia Made Easy
What you'll learn
- Using Camtasia effectively.
- Video editing to take mistakes out.
- Understand the complete process for properly recording and editing training videos - from idea to completed video.
- Produce the final video as MP4 and other formats to share it online.
- Use intros and outros to enhance your video.
- Learn how to screen record a training or tutorial video.
- No previous knowledge of Camtasia. You will learn everything you need to know.
- A laptop (either Windows/ Mac).
- No previous knowledge of video editing required.
Camtasia is an easy-to-use video editing software available for both Windows and macOS. It supports a range of popular media formats and offers an impressive degree of control over the videos you create, while still being easy to use. TechSmith (the maker of Camtasia). Once you’re finished editing, you can render and share your video files to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive or save it as a local file.
Even for people who have never used video editing software before, Camtasia is easy to learn thanks to the step-by-step tutorial video, learn how to use the Camtasia 2021. You can try Camtasia free for 30 days or buy it directly. Camtasia makes it simple to record and create professional-looking videos. Camtasia is great for creating promotional videos, tutorials, video editing.
This course is excellent for anyone who wants to create a professional tutorial video using Camtasia.
You will start with zero knowledge in Camtasia to becoming an expert by the end of the course.
This course will teach you how to edit your videos. We will do a real screen recording in this course which will teach you how to record.
And also learn the editing skills that will make your videos interactive by adding quizzes.
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What this course entails:
*Starting a new Camtasia project.
*Knowledge on the Camtasia interface and workflow
*Recording your screen and audio in the highest quality.
*Importing media like raw footage, images into Camtasia.
*Editing videos and adding elements like text and background music.
*Adding transitions and animations.
*Using the Camtasia Library (Icons, Intro’s & Outro’s, Music & Lower Thirds) to create projects within minutes
Who this course is for:
- Digital Content Creators, Youtubers, Online Instructors & Entrepreneurs who want to create videos in Camtasia Studio.
- Beginner users of Camtasia Studio.
- People who want to get into the field of Online Course Creation/ tutorials.
- Anyone needing to learn Camtasia from an experienced coach.
Eyram Agginie is a Bachelor of Science degree holder. I am passionate about helping individuals develop and equip themselves with relevant skills that will make them assets wherever they find themselves. I believe in taking risks and trying new things that will help enhance your development as an individual.
My motto is "Where determination exists, failure can never dismantle the flag of success."