Camtasia: Create Lower Thirds Animations With Ease
What you'll learn
- Create dynamic lower thirds animations
- Create five different types of lower thirds animations
- Produce a high quality lower thirds animation
- Camtasia Mac
Learn to create your own lower thirds animations using Camtasia. Camtasia is a great screen recording and video editing program, but most miss the true power of it. In this course you will learn how to make amazing lower thirds animations with ease. With more than an hour and a half of content, you will be creating professional, dynamic, and compelling lower thirds graphics in minutes.
In this course you will learn:
- The basics of lower thirds animations
- Using Camtasia properly and quickly
- Lower Thirds animation basics
- Advanced lower thirds creation techniques
- Tips for creating in Camtasia
If you are looking for a fun, easy to follow course that will show you the true power of Camtasia, you have come to the right place. Included in this course are all of the project files needed to create lower thirds animations along with step-by-step tutorials aimed to help you uncover the power of Camtasia.
Take the next step to enhance your videos and enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students looking to learn how to use Camtasia in new and interesting ways. No prior Camtasia experience is necessary. If you have previously used the software, we will look at different ways to use it that go outside of it's normal use.
I am an educator, maker of things, techno-geek, and family man. I have been a high school and middle school teacher for the past thirteen years and have taught in cyber school and bricks-and-mortar settings. During that time I have created numerous courses for my school and have had extensive experience in engaging with students online.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology and my Bachelor's degree is in Technology Education (shop class for the old school crowd). I love creating content and helping my students reach their potential. I have vast experience in instructional design and video creation. My goal is to make every student feel welcomed and that my class benefited them.