Camtasia: Create Lower Thirds Animations With Ease
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create dynamic lower thirds animations
- Create five different types of lower thirds animations
- Produce a high quality lower thirds animation
- Camtasia Mac
Learn to create your own lower thirds animations using Camtasia. Camtasia is a great screen recording and video editing program, but most miss the true power of it. In this course you will learn how to make amazing lower thirds animations with ease. With more than an hour and a half of content, you will be creating professional, dynamic, and compelling lower thirds graphics in minutes.
In this course you will learn:
- The basics of lower thirds animations
- Using Camtasia properly and quickly
- Lower Thirds animation basics
- Advanced lower thirds creation techniques
- Tips for creating in Camtasia
If you are looking for a fun, easy to follow course that will show you the true power of Camtasia, you have come to the right place. Included in this course are all of the project files needed to create lower thirds animations along with step-by-step tutorials aimed to help you uncover the power of Camtasia.
Take the next step to enhance your videos and enroll today!
- This course is for students looking to learn how to use Camtasia in new and interesting ways. No prior Camtasia experience is necessary. If you have previously used the software, we will look at different ways to use it that go outside of it's normal use.
Student will meet the instructor and learn about his experience with online learning, Camtasia, and video editing.
Students will get a full overview of the course and will be able to preview all of the items that we learning in future sections.
Students will get an overview of Camtasia and how it works. By the end of the lesson students will know how to navigate the software to use the tools covered in future sections.
In this lesson we take a look at the differences between Camtasia Mac (what I use) and Camtasia Studio 8.
Students will be able to see the final product of all of the tutorials that will be covered in this section.