Fresher Hiring the Complete guide : Best Hiring Practices
What you'll learn
- Fresher hiring process and requirement with full capacity building planning
- Fresher Hiring : The Recruitment Process Life Cycle
- Fresher and Campus Hiring : Planning
- Campus Hiring : Implementation and Evaluation of Effectiveness
- The complete fresher training plan
- Fresher and Campus Hiring : The Recruitment Process Life Cycle, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of Effectiveness
- Fresher and Campus Hiring : Templates, Materials and Case Study
- Capacity Building and Training Plan for the Fresher
- Knowledge of Management and Recruitment
- Management Degree/Diploma
- Any aspiring management professional
Section 1 : Introduction
A. What is Recruitment and Selection, how it is different in case of Campus/Fresher Recruitment
B. Advantages and Disadvantages of Fresher Recruitment
Section 2 : Planning and Implementation
A. Gap analysis and Capacity Building
B. Industry Connect and Pre-Placement Session
C. Conducting the Interview Process : Selection Process, Interview and Evaluation
Section 3 : Offer and On-boarding
A. Post offer Followup and Connection
B. On-boarding and Induction of Fresher
C. Outline of Fresher Training Plan
Section 4 : Course Work and Documents
A. A Case study based assignment
B. Template, Online Material and Structure
C. Assignment : A 5 Years Road Map
Who this course is for:
- HR Professional
- Aspiring Managers and HR Professionals
- Campus Hiring Professional and Recruiters
- any aspiring professional
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.