Photography: Master Your DSLR Camera with Camera Camp
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know how to take awesome photos that make your friends jealous
- You will know how to adjust manual settings on your camera to get the perfect photo
- You will know how to use natural light to capture stunning portraits
- You will know which settings to use for any lighting situation
- You will know how to capture a perfect exposure with beautiful colors and light
- You will know how to freeze motion and create that 'fuzzy look' in your photos
- You will know how different lenses effect your photos
- You will know how to get incredibly sharp quality in your photos
- You should be excited and ready to learn how to take amazing photos!
- You should own a camera. Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras have specific videos but the majority of the course applies to all cameras.
- This course is great whether you know absolutely nothing or have been shooting for years.
I created this course to save you the time and money I wasted looking for straightforward answers to simple questions about photography. I wanted to understand my DSLR, know how to use natural light, and take amazing photos. That is exactly what this course will teach you...and more.
Whether you know absolutely nothing about photography or have been shooting for awhile, this course will give you the information, tips, and skills you need to take your photography to the next level.
Something unique about this course: You get to see how to adjust settings on your specific level of Nikon or Canon DSLR camera!
Camera Camp is a systematic series of short videos that build on each other. At the end of the course you will literally have all the knowledge and skills you need to get out there and start taking beautiful photos. To ensure you understand the content, I created short quizzes and photo challenges for you.
What you will learn:
Understand the main components of your DSLR and how they work together
Master shooting in Manual Mode
Learn how to adjust settings on your level of Canon or Nikon DSLR
How to avoid grainy pixelated images
Use composition to create visually strong images
Master natural light to create beautiful portraits
Learn how to get perfect colors in your images
Understand your camera's light meter to get a perfect exposure in every photo
Go on location to see the settings you need in a real life situation
Learn how to freeze or blur motion in your photos
Understand how to get that 'fuzzy look' by controlling your aperture
Master Auto Focus so your photos are always super sharp
Shooting at the Beach - How to take amazing beach portraits
RAW vs JPEG - knowing which file type to shoot in and when
Lenses - Overview of lenses to see how they effect your photos
What camera should you use?
Nikon or Canon DSLR cameras will have specific videos that show how to adjust the settings for each level of brand. However, all the knowledge and principles are true to any camera and will give you the foundation you need to understand a camera and take great photos. If you aren't using a Nikon or Canon DSLR I recommend you have your camera manual for the few videos where you need to adjust settings.
What have students said about the course?
"Camera Camp has boosted my confidence as a photographer. It has given me a solid foundation. I absolutely recommend Camera Camp to anyone with a DSLR, whether you are just beginning or have been shooting for years."
I have loved shooting with the full frame camera you recommended and have seen an improvement, but I know the result of better photos is attributed to Camera Camp. I have learned so much and can’t thank you enough for creating this site! It was a fun way to learn and has made photography much more enjoyable.
I was given a nice DSLR as a gift which was incredible, but also daunting because I had no idea how to use it. For years just I hoped to get lucky by guessing what worked and shooting on AUTO. Camera Camp has given me the skills I need to feel confident. Justin is a great teacher and I love the way the videos are set up.
Who is the instructor?
Justin Wright has been a full time professional photographer for over 10 years. He runs a successful wedding and portrait business, but also does a large amount of commercial photography. Justin is also the former Chief State Photographer of Tennessee.
After hearing the same photography questions over and over again from family and friends, he created this course to help as many people as possible learn the joy and excitement of photography in a way that is fun and easy to understand.
I spent hours perfecting this course and am so confident in it thatI have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren't happy with your purchase, I will gladly give your money back.
I can't wait for you to get started!
Enroll now, your photos will thank you!
- Anyone who wants to learn Photography
- Beginners who want a firm photography foundation
- Amateur photographers who still have questions and want to take their photos to the next level
- Anyone who wants to document the beautiful life around them
This video gives you a quick overview of how to get the best from the series.
A quick overview of the different camera modes available on your Nikon DSLR