CAE - Cambridge Advanced (C1) - Speaking Exam Simulation
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practise all the different parts of the Cambridge Advanced (CAE) English speaking exam in eight timed simulation (karaoke) exams.
- Focus work for each part of the exam to help you produce the language the examiner is looking for.
- You should have Cambridge First Certificate (B2) or an equivalent level of English.
For students that are going to do the Cambridge advanced speaking exam, you'll find eight authentic timed tests.
Students will also receive with each exam a worksheet to focus on while doing the exam. These worksheets highlight areas students at advanced generally don't perform well or forget to use at all. Using these structures you'll really be able to impress in the exam.
- Students taking the Cambridge Advanced exam (CAE) or students wanting to practise advanced level English.