Cambridge First Exam Preparation
What you'll learn
- Be better prepared for your Cambridge First examination
- Learn more about all parts of the exam
- Improve your Cambridge B2 exam skills
- See our review of how the speaking test works
- You should have a minimum of B1 or Intermediate level of English
Welcome to our Cambridge First exam preparation course. Learn all about the exam, how it is organised and what each of the different parts is about.
- Explore each part of each exam.
- Learn key strategies.
- 6 hours of extra practice exercises to improve reading, Use of English and Writing performance
- Get the best exam tips!
The course is divided into 6 sections and each section looks at a specific element of the exam.
- Learn how the Cambridge B2 exam is organised.
- Get details on what you can find in each part of the exam
The Use of English
- Full explanations of each task
- Study our recommended exam strategies
- Practice exercises for you to do
- Plus extra downloadable materials
- Explanation of each part of the test
- Learn about key reading strategies for your exam
- Downloadable reading practice exercises
- Find out more about all the different writing tasks
- Completed writing exam examples
- Downloadable examples
- Learn about each of the different tasks in the listening exam
- Analysis of each part of the test
- Tops tips on how you can do each part of the speaking test better
- Look at a review and analysis of two candidates completing a full speaking test
Who this course is for:
- Any student interested in taking the Cambridge B2 First Exam
English Too is your source for information on Cambridge English exams. With many years of experience behind it the site offers tips and details on Cambridge exams from Cambridge First through to Proficiency. We are now pleased to bring this expert knowledge to these Cambridge preparation video courses. We hope you enjoy them!