Cambridge English C1 (CAE) - Writing Part 2 - Review (2021)
What you'll learn
- Master key vocabulary and high level grammar that examiners look for in your review
- Discover how to use descriptive language and phrasal verbs get a top score at C1 level
- Learn and practise essential review structure so that your writing flows naturally
- Learn C1 Marking Criteria so that you can write exactly what the examiner expects
- Improve your written fluency by learning vital cohesive devices and grammar techniques
- Write in real-time on the presentation slides and play interactive quizzes and games
- You don't need anything. Everything you need to know is in the course!
Are you taking the Cambridge English C1 Exam and finding the writing part difficult? Are you writing a lot but not improving? Don't worry, after this course, you'll write like a pro and pass the C1 exam easily!
✓Learn step-by-step how to plan and organise a C1 review
✓ 100% interactive slides - practice your writing in real-time with me
✓ Change repetitive, boring writing into a high-level, engaging review
✓ Learn the vital, complex grammar forms that examiners look for when they read your review
✓Play games, use flashcards and take quizzes to practice fundamental vocabulary and grammar
✓Discover amazing apps and websites to help you study at home
✓ Get easy tips to improve your writing
This course will show how to build your writing skills from B2 level to C1 level and put those skills into practice in the exam. It's 100% interactive, and you can even write directly onto the slides in real-time and I can see everything that you write!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write a top-scoring C1 review that will wow your examiner and help you get that C1 certificate.
So go ahead and click on the ENROLL NOW button and come and join over 40,000 students who are currently studying with i-Speak English!
Thanks for enrolling and I'll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to pass the Cambridge C1 exam and find writing difficult
- Students who can't think of what to write in response to a review question
- Students who struggle to write in an informal and descriptive way
- Students who have failed the C1 exam before because of poor writing skills
- Students who need expert advice on how to improve their writing skills
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)