Cambridge English C1 (CAE) - Use of English - Word Formation
What you'll learn
- Discover a simple and efficient strategy for finding the correct answer
- Utilize easy-to-use patterns for creating words in English
- Get faster and correct answers with tons of exam practice
- Learn how to quickly change from one word form to another
- Identify different word types and how to change them
- You need at least Upper-intermediate (B2) or Advanced (C1) level English to follow this course
If you’re taking the Cambridge C1 Advanced exam and you’re struggling with Word Formation, this course will show you exactly what you need to do to ace Word Formation and pass the C1 exam!
After teaching the C1 exam since 2014, I've developed a quick and easy method for Word Formation that will help you find the right answer in seconds. In this course, I'm going to share this amazing technique with you and so much more!
Included in this course you will receive:
2 hours of expert lessons and advice
3 Word Formation exam assignments
1 interactive presentation
8 interactive vocabulary games
4 interactive worksheets
✓ Learn step-by-step how to change verbs, nouns, adjectives, and adverbs into different word forms
✓ Get easy-to-use tips on how to quickly recognise and convert word types
✓ Discover systematic patterns to easily form new words
✓ Learn how prefixes and suffixes can change word meaning and form
✓ Play tons of interactive word games to enhance your vocabulary and understanding
✓ Discover an amazing Word Formation strategy that will get you the right answer every time!
This course will help you to build your vocabulary skills from B2 to C1 level and put those skills into practice in the exam. By the end of this course, you'll be able to quickly recognise, change and build any word form!
So go ahead and click the ENROLL NOW button and let's get you that C1 certificate! Thanks for enrolling and I'll see you in the course.
Hayley (course tutor)
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to pass the Cambridge C1 exam and find Word Formation difficult
- Students who struggle to recognize different word types
- Students who need help with Use of English
- Students who need advice on how to change different word forms in English
- Teachers who want to help their students with Word Formation
- Teachers who want to develop their knowledge of the Cambridge C1 exam
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)