Cambridge English C1 (CAE) - Speaking - The Ultimate Guide
What you'll learn
- Improve your spoken fluency and flow
- Feel more confident and fluent in your speaking
- Discover exactly what examiners want to hear
- Learn to easily use phrasal verbs and idioms
- You need at least Upper-intermediate (B2) or Advanced (C1) level English to follow this course
If you’re taking the Cambridge C1 Advanced exam and you’re worried about the Speaking exam, this course will help you build your confidence, get more fluent, and pass the C1 exam!
After teaching the C1 exam since 2014, I know exactly what the examiners expect to hear from you and how they will grade you. In this course, I'm going to share with you all of my top secrets for speaking like a native and much more!
Feel more confident and fluent in your speaking
Enhance your vocabulary by using paraphrases and use synonyms
Improve your fluency and flow
Get real expert feedback on your speaking
Discover exactly what examiners want to hear
Use simple techniques to answer the question concisely
Learn how to easily include phrasal verbs & idioms to get higher marks
Included in this course you will receive:
4 hours of expert lessons and advice
4 interactive speaking assignments
200 phrasal verb & idiom flashcards
4 interactive games
This course will not only boost your speaking skills but will also help you to build your grammar and vocabulary from B2 to C1 level. By the end of this course, you'll be able to easily answer any question you get asked and go into the C1 exam filled with confidence!
So go ahead and click the ENROLL NOW button and let's get you that C1 certificate! Thanks for enrolling and I'll see you in the course.
Hayley (course tutor)
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to pass the Cambridge C1 exam and are worried about Speaking
- Student who don't feel confident about their speaking skills
- Student who want to speak fluently and concisely in English
- Teachers who want to help their students with Speaking Skills
- Teachers who want to develop their knowledge of the Cambridge C1 exam
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)