Cambridge English C1 (CAE) Essential Essay Writing Guide
What you'll learn
- Master key vocabulary and high level grammar that examiners look for in your essay
- Discover how to develop a logical argument to get a top score at C1 level
- Learn and practise essential essay structure so that your essay flows naturally
- Learn C1 Marking Criteria so that you can write exactly what the examiner expects
- Improve your written fluency by learning vital cohesive devices and grammar techniques
- Upper intermediate or Advanced level English
Are you taking the Cambridge English C1 Exam and finding the writing part difficult? Or maybe you feel like you're writing a lot but you're not improving? If so, this course will help you to write like pro and pass the C1 exam easily!
With this course you get:
3 hours of video lectures
3 exam assignments
3 grammar games
✓Learn step-by-step how to plan and organise a high-level C1 essay
✓ Get easy-to-use tips to improve your writing and fluency
✓ Discover essential structures to keep your writing ordered and logical
✓ Change repetitive, boring writing into a top-scoring, engaging C1 essay
✓ Learn the vital, complex grammar forms that examiners look for when they read your essay
✓ Get professional feedback on your writing and learn from your mistakes
✓Discover amazing apps and websites to help you study at home
This course will show how to build your writing skills from B2 level to C1 level and put those skills into practice in the exam.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write a top-scoring C1 essay that will wow your examiner and help you get you that C1 certificate.
So go ahead and click on the ENROLL NOW button and come and join over 40,000 students who are currently studying with i-Speak English!
Thanks for enrolling and I’ll see you in the course!
Hayley (course instructor)
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to pass the Cambridge C1 exam and find writing difficult
- Students who can't think of what to write in response to an essay
- Students who struggle to write about a topic in a detailed concise way
- Students who have taken the Cambridge C1 exam and have failed because of poor writing skills
- Students who need expert advice on how to improve their writing skills
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)