Master the most popular, in-demand, and the heart of the Unified Communication and IP Telephony infrastructure - Cisco Unified CallManager (CUCM) or Cisco IP Telephony for CCNA/CCNP Collaboration.
This course includes Deployment, Installation, Administration, Features, Configuration, Disaster Recovery, Reporting, and Maintenance!
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration course will give you an overview of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager System (Call Manager) with the concepts of system administration, features, and various other configurations like registration of phones, creating users, call routing, calling privilege, digit manipulation, media resources, etc.
All the videos are based on real-world scenarios of my 15 years of Unified Communication experience. The course helps the students gain enough confidence to start working as Level 2-Level 3 Unified Communication Engineer!
· Cisco Unified Communication Manager / Call Manager, VoIP and IP Telephony Overview
· CUCM Various GUI Menu Options and CLI Access
· CUCM Deployment Requirement - Virtual Machine/Network Requirement
· CUCM Installation - Publisher and Subscriber
· Cisco Voice and Video End Points / Devices - Cisco IP Phone, Soft-clients like Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco Jabber,
· Cisco Video End Points, Front and Back Panel, Manual Registration of a phone, and Device-Device Calling
· Cisco IP Phone Registration Process
· Validate the current version of Cisco IP Phone Firmware, controlled firmware upgrade, firmware upgrade over LAN
· Cisco IP Phone Auto Registration Process
· CUCM Call Flow - Inbound and Outbound Call Flow from/to PSTN destinations.
· CUCM Class of Service - Calling Search Space and Partition
· CUCM Call Routing - Route Pattern, Route Groups, Route List, Directory Number, Translation Patterns, Hunt Pilot, Hunt List, Line Group, SIP Trunk
· CUCM Features - Call Park, Call Pickup
· Call Management - Region, Codecs, Location Bandwidth
· CUCM Users - End Users and Application Users
· Users and LDAP Integration - CUCM End Users, Application Users, Local Users, Administrators, LDAP Integration with Active Directory, LDAP Authentication, Importing End users from Active Directory using LDAP (Light Weight Directory Access Protocol)
· CUCM Disaster Recovery System (DRS) - Backup and Restore, Manual and Automatic Schedule
· Cisco Unified Reporting
· CUCM Real-Time Monitoring - Trace Collection, Alerts, System Overview
Check my other courses on Cisco Unified Communication / Contact Center Field:
1) Cisco Unity Connection Voicemail Administrator
2) Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Call Center) Administrator
3) Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Administrator
4) Amazon Connect Cloud Base Contact Center
Feel Free to reach me at Udemy messaging or at my LinkedIn profile, search with naveedtauheed