Calisthenics Masterclass for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Perform the basic calisthenics movements
- Create your own routines and workout sets
- Exercise in a safe and secure manner
- Implement advanced scientific training techniques
- Get stronger and lose body fat in a simple and effective way
- Prepare for the intermediate level of calisthenics
- Exercising at home
- Positive mindset to self-development
- Determination to become fit, healthy and to increase your mobility
- No prior sports experience required or assumed
- No equipment needed, but resistance-bands and parallettes are recommended
Learn how to effectively move through space and become fit while doing it. This course is for anybody who wants to improve their strength, flexibility, mobility, motor skills and lose fat. Here you will find bodyweight workouts by the president of Dutch Calisthenics Federation. The course is built around the fundamentals of calisthenics, bodyweight workout and functional fitness, aiming to improve your body and lifestyle as efficiently as possible, helping you master the fundamental bodyweight exercises.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners wanting to increase their flexibility, strength and balance
- This course is not intended to treat any medical conditions nor is not a replacement for medical attention from a medical professional
- People with limited resources
- People of all ages
- Anyone looking to improve their fitness, health and physical strength
- Men and women who want to lose weight and burn fat
- Anyone who would like to begin with calisthenics or functional fitness
- People who want to workout from home
Arash Sohrabie's calisthenics career started with a single workout challenge with his workout buddy back in 2010. They made a list of superhuman moves to master and pass on to their future children. During this journey they found out they were performing an ancient Greek sport called calisthenics. Before that, he was performing several sports at a professional level and has collected multiple awards in sports such as soccer, swimming, kickboxing, weight/powerlifting and chess.
Today, he is the president of the Royal Dutch Calisthenics Federation, a calisthenics Master trainer, certified personal trainer and lifestyle coach, a passionate salsa instructor, the head judge for national calisthenics ranking tournaments, course instructor and author for several sports institutions (such as, KNKF, Nederlandse Calisthenicsbond, HetCOI and Fitvak) and has developed his own training technique (TTP breakdown system).
During his earlier years, he pursued and received
-BSc in aeronautical engineering from University of Amsterdam
-BBA from InHolland Rotterdam
Currently he is in progress of obtaining a Bachelor in Education in the field of sports.
Kristjan is an aspirational business developer with strong interests in personal development, living a healthy lifestyle and teaching his learnings to others as a part of his dream of helping people realise their potential. He is actively seeking for new challenges to overcome and helping others do the same through having a proactive mindset and a go-getter attitude.