Calisthenics Masterclass for Intermediate Level
What you'll learn
- Explosive strength
- Advanced core control
- Rock-hard abdominal muscles
- Increase co-ordination and agility
- Active muscle control and proprioceptive skills
- Implementation of progression skills towards advanced power-moves
- Workout at home
Learn how to effectively move through space and build functional strength, through the unique and effective bodyweight exercises by the president of the Dutch Calisthenics Federation. This course is for anybody who wants to improve their strength, flexibility, mobility, motor skills and overall bodyweight skills. The course is built around the fundamentals of calisthenics, bodyweight workouts and functional fitness, aiming to improve your functional strength and overall bodyweight skills as exhilaratingly as possible by teaching you skills such as the Handstand, the Dragon Flag, Pistol Squat and many others!
Who this course is for:
- People of all ages
- Men and women who want to lose weight and burn fat
- People who are struggling with specific movements in calisthenics
- Anyone who would like to begin with calisthenics or functional fitness
- Sports enthusiasts wanting to increase flexibility, strength and balance
- People who want to learn new ways to train others for professional purposes
- This course is not intended to treat any medical conditions nor is not a replacement for medical attention from a medical professional
- People who want to train at home
Kristjan is an aspirational business developer with strong interests in personal development, living a healthy lifestyle and teaching his learnings to others as a part of his dream of helping people realise their potential. He is actively seeking for new challenges to overcome and helping others do the same through having a proactive mindset and a go-getter attitude.
Arash Sohrabie's calisthenics career started with a single workout challenge with his workout buddy back in 2010. They made a list of superhuman moves to master and pass on to their future children. During this journey they found out they were performing an ancient Greek sport called calisthenics. Before that, he was performing several sports at a professional level and has collected multiple awards in sports such as soccer, swimming, kickboxing, weight/powerlifting and chess.
Today, he is the president of the Royal Dutch Calisthenics Federation, a calisthenics Master trainer, certified personal trainer and lifestyle coach, a passionate salsa instructor, the head judge for national calisthenics ranking tournaments, course instructor and author for several sports institutions (such as, KNKF, Nederlandse Calisthenicsbond, HetCOI and Fitvak) and has developed his own training technique (TTP breakdown system).
During his earlier years, he pursued and received
-BSc in aeronautical engineering from University of Amsterdam
-BBA from InHolland Rotterdam
Currently he is in progress of obtaining a Bachelor in Education in the field of sports.