Introduction to Caligrafy - Your PHP Framework
- Basic Knowledge of PHP
- Basic Knowledge of MySql
- Basic Knowledge of HTML/CSS
Caligrafy is a new and modern MVC framework for PHP. In this course, you will learn how to build PHP/MySql web applications from the ground up. You will explore the powerful features of this framework such as Responsive Templates, easy database interfacing, social sharing, creating clean structured, easy authentication, easy credit card and cryptocurrency payments, easy search referencing and analytics.
This is an outstanding course that will empower you to build progressive web and mobile web applications quickly.
- Beginner PHP developers
- Beginner Laravel developers
- Computer Science or Engineering Students
- Entrepreneurs looking to learn programming
- Welcome to the course
- Command Line and Git
- Do you know your commands?
- Environment Setup, Github
- Set up your environment
- PHP Primer
- Database Primer
- Installation and Basics of the MVC Framework
- What you need to know about Caligrafy and how to install it
- Routing, Requests and Controllers
- Database, Models and Relationships
- Views and HTML Template Engines
- Forms and Validation
- Creating a small portfolio application called "Showcase"
- Structured Data and Social Rich Cards
- Search Referencing and Analytics
- Payments using credit cards and cryptocurrency
- REST-ful APIs
- Adding features to the mini portfolio
- Course Summary and What's next for Caligrafy
UX Director with over 15 years experience in the field of product and user experience design. Owner, founder and creator of several e-commerce web applications that evolved into building a new and modern PHP framework, Caligrafy.
Experience with several frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, cakePHP and VueJS
Creator of several e-commerce and crowdfunding applications: Postcart and Kickposter.