California Consumer Privacy Act
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic understanding of California's Consumer Privacy Act
- How does it work? who does it apply to?
- An interest understanding the California's Consumer Privacy Act
In June of 2018, California enacted the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Since then there has been a lot of confusion regarding the application of the CCPA. The goal for this course is to remove the mystery behind the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and explain the law in a simplified fashion. CCPA has been hailed the U.S. version of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this course draws some parallels and provides some background on the events leading up to the enactment of the CCPA. Additionally, in this course we will walk through building a CCPA compliance program. This course can be taken by anyone with any level of privacy knowledge or experience.
- Business Owners, Compliance Professionals
- Privacy Professionals
- CIPP/US Exam
- Interested in learning about GDPR