Calculus 1 For Beginners
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and compute limits
- Know how to take derivatives of any function
- Apply derivatives to real-world problems
- Understand optimization and extreme values
- Know how to take antiderivatives
- Understand the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Make sure you are well-prepared
- Download the book online for FREE (details in the first lecture)
- Take some of the pretests in the beginning of the book to check your understanding of Algebra
You'll really appreciate the flexibility of an online course as you study the principles of calculus: derivatives, integrals, limits, approximation, applications and modeling. With no preset test dates or deadlines, you can take as much time as you need to take this course.
In this course, you get over 8 hours of in-person lectures and over 10 hours of material specifically designed to cover all of the material in Calculus 1. No longer will you have to try to understand the material from the book - now you have all the in-person lectures you need. The most important part though is that this course makes Calculus fun and easy!
Become a Master of Calculus Today!
In this course, you get everything that any professor can throw at you in Calculus - all in one course. With this course:
- You will be prepared for any test question from any University test
- You can easily get college credit for this course
- You can be prepared to face difficult applied problems and handle them with ease
- You can tell your friends that you were taking antiderivatives for fun (sounds fancy right?)
- Most importantly, you can be a Master of Calculus
There Really is No End to the Rewards of Taking This Course!
So what are you waiting for? Start the class today and be the master of what seems like an intimidating course. By the way, did I mention that the book is free?
- Anyone who has taken algebra can take this course!
- This is intended as a University level course - but made simple
You probably never looked at a function from this point of view. Here we describe what we will be studying in this course.
This is simply a continuation of the previous lecture. Here we give examples of some interesting functions.
This is a good start as to what we will be studying in the first half of the course.