Calculus Integration Insanity with the Math Sorcerer
What you'll learn
- How to Integrate using Techniques Taught in Calculus 1
- How to Integrate using Techniques Taught in Calculus 2
- How to Integrate using Integration by Parts
- How to Integrate using u-substitution
- How to Integrate Basic Trigonometric Functions
- How to Integrate using Tabular Integration
- How to Integrate Triognometric Integrals involving Powers of Sine and Cosine
- How to Integrate Trigonometric Integrals involving Powers of Secant and Tangent
- How to Use Trigonometric Substitution to Integrate
- How to Integrate with Bases other than e
- How to Integrate using the Power Rule
- How to Integrate with Partial Fractions
- How to Integrate Hyperbolic Functions
- How to Evaluate Definite Integrals
- How to Compute Integrals that Lead to the Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- How to Compute Integrals Involving e^x
- How to Compute Integrals with Formulas involving the Integral of 1/x
- How to Compute Integrals using Various Trigonometric Identities
- How to Integrate using Various Techniques
- Knowledge of Differential Calculus (You will Need to Know What a Derivative is)
This is literally the ULTIMATE Course on Integration!!
The most important requirement is that you know what a derivative is. If you know that then you can jump into this course as it starts from the very basics of integration.
1) Watch the videos, and try to follow along with a pencil and paper, take notes!
2) Try to do the problems before I do them(if you can!)
Integration is an absolutely beautiful subject. I hope you enjoy watching these videos and working through these problems as much as I have:)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Taking Calculus 1
- Anyone Taking Calculus 2
- Anyone Who Wants to Learn How to Integrate
- Anyone Who Wants to Refresh Their Integration Skills
I was born on a small unnamed Island in the Pacific Ocean inhabited mostly by natives who practiced mathematics on a daily basis.
My mother was a witch who specialized in Calculus and my father was a warlock who was well versed in the dark arts of Algebra.
As I grew older so did my thirst for knowledge, and so I set out on a long voyage to improve my mathematical skills. I traveled the world for years and learned a great deal of mathematics, but it wasn't until I met that raging Hobbit that my true powers started to show.
I am here today to share my magical powers with you.
Come join on me on this journey as we explore the world of mathematics together.